Bittrex Wallet Out of Maint

Tnx, this is exactly what i needed to hear. After 15 years in marketing and 7 in crypto, Nelson come and with couple of magic words made me feel better. Wow. You should be motivation speaker or comedian.

1 Like

It’s called being positive. I’m not anything but a guy who sees potential in this. If you dont See it im safex get out its simple. Cash them in and take what u have. Who cares if u have done this for 7yrs and marketing for 15. U r acting like u have been on here for a week and expect to be a millionaire.

me too. I saw it was out of maint. earlier but didn’t move it and now just went to move…crap

Makes me sad when I see my SAFEX wallet, because the price is stuck at the top 100 price.

If only it’s worth that much right now.

The good old days.

Can some one help. How do i take my safex wallet and available safex and open in omni wallet? My safex wallet has been locked in oe ding status for over two weeks now and i cant move anything. I even added btc and safex and it added it but still stuck in pending. Thx in advance

Take a look at this link:

To access the “Settings” for the Safex wallet just click the tile shown below on the homepage of the wallet:

Best Wishes!

This is an edit. Funds HAVE arrived in the Bittrex wallet

The wallet is in maintanence it has been since about 5am GMT I also sent mine from bittrex over 23 hours ago and am on 3/20 and yet have well over 160 confirmations on blockchain explorer so it can only be due to cryptopia having the wallet in maintenance for whatever reason

Small amount of BTC turned up as well

Cryptopia wallet is in maintenance now…

@discobot ! Hello everybody! Who can tell when Safex will start working on Bittrex?

The coin has been removed from trading now and *forever*

The wallet on bittrex should be available in 1-3 days judging on the omni wallet maintenance being resyncing for the last 2 days.

Dear friends! Hello! SAFEX on Bitrex ( https://bittrex.com/Status ) is active. And when does he work? And why is my Bittrex less “B” than there was on the standing order in Safecs? Do they then equalize?

Rob! And what then, how to collect your money? It’s been more than a day and it seems that Safex will not be on Bitrex.

Safex will not work on bittrex but you can still withdraw your coins when wallet maintenance is done

1 Like

Dear, S4FEX! Thank you. But the question is where to transfer coins that would return the invested money? I understood that SAFEX was excluded from Cryptopia. Advise as it is correct.

Here is the message: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Can anyone help a Noob find his balance? I have the wallet key and address,I just can’t find it on Omni. Bought over 24 hours ago. Well over 24 hours. Thanks!

I have coins weighing coins on Bittrex’s purse. It’s available. Question: Where do I get it to return the enclosed?