BTC - Bitcoin

That each-hour safecoin reminds me keynesianism, creation of an artificial demand. The challenge here is to find a useful application for this.

Maybe we need something “tangible information” (number of bits and bytes per hour) to relate with a safecoin… Examples:

1. A real-time ticker of something in an stock/bond or anything in exchange. Today it’s a paid service;

2. A real time ticker for weather realted aplications;

Or maybe we can think of associate safecoin with something “solid”. The idea here is to accumulate something virtual. Each safecoin would be a 8 GB pendrive, for instance.

I don’t know and i’m sorry for changing the subject of this thread.

1 Like

Certianly think this will be important to have. ANd definitely something to do. At least something that works.

Otherwise,

Halving countdown timer. I think that the price will rally before the halving occurs and then also after the halving occurs. The market for bitcoins will be bullish - more frequently going up - and then turn bearish just at it did before when the halving occurred. Since the halving is a huge depletion of inflation, and adoption could continue the price must go upward.

No just request the space and the launcher should tell you how much you will get then don’t continue spending the coin.

1 Like

Dan, an idea for a “useful use” of safecoins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubR15z3tRFg

1 Like

As compared to last year BTC is up about 100%

Here is a shot from this week:

That’s what I analyze to be right; If you see this graph:

That there ^^ is the price at $12 just
around the time of the halving, — Where the dot is, December 2012

there ^^ is just 3 or so months afterwards the price went to 238
During those 3 months the price began to rise.

So we have yet http://bitcoinclock.com/1 3 months left until Halving

For traders, that’s eternity…

1 Like

Bitcoin is having some rise this week…

During the previous halving, the reward to miners per block went from 50 bitcoins to 25 bitcoins; therefore, half the reward.

This also leads to half the amount of possible new coins entering the exchanges to be sold at all. I think that this is what caused the initial price rise. If you notice in the chart in previous posts Bitcoin consolidated to that same price. In the upcoming halving it is possible a price rise will happen due to the same dynamic.

Seems to me that a lot of hype is occurring and people are stocking up on the hype. 3 months before halving - thats a lot of trading people could still be doing.

My uneducated guess is that before halving there are going to some who bought at 420-430 selling off big time, then buying back when everyone else dumps not wanting to miss out on some profits or minimise losses. These who start the selling off will be the ones behind the hype.

3 months is just a bit too early to be rising for the halving.

1 Like

Something to consider as well is; in the past halving was not such a popular thing.

It is now, so if the price is to rise to new heights… it will rise from its height and not from a very low price… in other words if the rise will be to 2,000$ per btc, it’ll happen from $500 or greater and certainly not from $200 if that makes sense.

I agree that halving is still 78 days or so away… but this time around there is anticipation as well.

3 Likes

Happened a bit earlier than I thought it would. But it did come at a good time for MAID though

There’s a new phenomenon in bitcoins… 100x leverage trading Bitcoin/USD

bitcoin trading stable this week after decline from heights

bitcoin on the rise…

bitcoin stabilizing at 450 so far…

bitcoin continues stability around 450

btc still holding stable,

6 weeks until halving