Mac OS X El Capitan version 19.11.6
Brief description of the bug
Downloaded the latest wallet (which should have corrected the blue screen issue). Now, I can see the main menu screen (before, I couldn’t, so the update fixed that). However, when I click Recover Wallet with Keys, getting stuck on another blue screen.
Steps to reproduce
- Load Safexcashwallet.app
- Click 'recover wallet with keys"
- Add in my address, secret viewkey and secret spendkey.
- Adding in password (twice)
- Click ‘recover’
- Popup to save file appears.
- Enter file name as ‘safexcash’ and click save.
Blue screen appears and nothing happens. The file also hasn’t been saved.
Reproduces how often?