BW.com exchange - SFT/SFX deposits/withdrawals

Are there any news when deposits and withdrawals on bw.com will be available?

1 Like

Yes, I’d like to hear some commentary on this also. It is actually weird how much silence there has been on this topic since listing.

1 Like

Anybody? Like what were the listing terms?

So bw is dead? And what’s this fake price and fake volume on CoinMarketCap associated with it? For outsiders this may look rather fishy tbh. Real price on xCalibra is less than half of what is displayed

I agree clarity on this matter would be nice.

I just send this mail to the bw support:

1 Like

I do hope you get a response but don’t hold your breath on it. I still haven’t heard anything from BW support after enquiring back the beginning of the year. At this point, after watching this shady behavior with the fake volume as well as their lack of response, I would never send any of my coins there even if they did open deposits. I think some sort of explanation is due with regards to this whole fiasco. It has been a real disappointment for sure.

Just sent another request to BW for fun…except this time it was a mildly drunken email and my filter was turned off :rofl: hahaha

Yeah, funny guy. FFS. Stop harassing the exchange! Sending multiple requests is more likely to be a negative than a positive.

If you can’t be part of the solution, don’t become part of the problem.

8 Likes

Sorry, but that is nonsense. Just be silent? Why? And what would be our solution? Create our own exchange? If there is something going the wrong way I won’t be silenced but speak about it. And this IS part of the solution.

And speaking of it: bw answered with a generic mail, not answering my question about the fake volume and no answer about deposit or withdrawals. Very unprofessional behaviour. And don’t anyone tell me the story of „this is the normal Wild West mentality in crypto“. First it is not 2017 anymore and second this argument doesn’t make it right.

Create our own exchange? Perhaps you don’t know it but Safex already has it’s own exchange xcalibra.com and it’s a great one (KYC required) . !!! Don’t worry about exchanges at this milestone , who is gonna sell anyway … plus in a year or more Top exchanges are gonna list safex for free.

3 Likes

If you think it’s acceptable to send an exchange a message, start drinking, then send a second abusive message, then I really don’t know what to say.

We just must have different standards of acceptable behaviour.

6 Likes

I was able to talk to BW support. They said they are waiting for Safex’s team to finish the wallet maintenance.

proof or it didn’t happen.

支持

BW Customer Service

BW.com全球领先数字货币交易所
Hello, When will SFX deposit be available?
Chat started
BW Customer Service joined the chat.
BW Customer Service
Currently not open, please pay attention to the announcement.
SFX was listed almost 2 months ago. Can I ask who is responsible? BW or SFX Team?
Contact details updated
BW Customer Service
Project party
Do You mean SFX developers?
BW Customer Service
yep
Thank you

Try yourself

2 Likes

3 Likes

lol I told y’all this months ago and got chastised like a mofo.

1 Like

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said drinking and texting exchanges is okay. But being curious about an overdue listing status and fake volume should be. Don’t you think this shines a bad light on the project? Fake volume and completely intransparent listing processes pretty much no one can comprehend? I’m not whining about the exchange situation general, but the bw listing was announced and now I’m just trying to keep up to date with what is going on. What is wrong with that?

3 Likes

You might not know how exchanges operate, but if an exchange with some technik problems with a coin with Little volume (profit) gets spammed with support requests (which costs wahtime) they are more likely to delist the coin than to speed up anything.

A slow progressing exchange with bot volume is still better atm than haveing Only 1 exchange.
I guess thats what is meant by “don’t be part of the problem” - else we are delisted before trade was open and you think that you “knew it all before” while not recognizing that its your fault.

8 Likes

As someone who has been holding for years now, I find your combative tone in reply to people on the forums odd. Of course there have been difficulties with the Safex project, but now we are seeing some results. Wanting to know why there is fake volume being exchanged in regard to Safex, which the exchange partly blames on the developers, is be a fair point to question. Your defensive attitude hardly fills me with confidence about the project. And any way, is this really how the Safex project wants to be seen to the people around the world that the team wants to use the TWM wallet? It’s hardly an example to set, is it?