Cryptopia and SAFEX?

@S4FEX Yeah, price of coins from safex.io is astronomical. I can see your point but this is considering people buy from safex.io and then they don’t want to sell cheaper.

Not after posts like this:
John McAfee‏Verified account
@officialmcafee
12h12 hours ago
More
Get fucking real. There is no amount of money that could make me say something I do not believe, or something I think may not happen. In three years, you will be crying because you did not sell your house and put everything you have into SAFEX when it was just a few pennies.

2 Likes

@S4FEX It was good shot but another delisitng does not help. Lets get on with this new platform and create safex exchange.

1 Like

Love the positive energy and vibes! Keep it coming so we can get our coins off these exchanges and into our SafeX wallets … Excuse the #pun

@Forex is right. Why not ban specific users. I don’t want to be trading on an exhange where a coin gets delisted over a night because someone is complaining too much. Wtf… Where is this comming from?

4 Likes

They sound like a bunch of pre teens. Not surprising though. I had to contact Cryptopia on one occasion and the person responding to me was very unprofessional. I think that the platform is very nice but the so far the customer service is subpar (in my experience). C-Cex on the other hand has great customer service and a terrible platform (in my experience). Time will sort all of this out.

I dont want to trade on exchange where they act like babies

4 Likes

Yup, happened to me too.Very unprofessional. Like its run by a single person

This safex thing is killing me :grinning: --> still HODL

4 Likes

Wow, if there are some abusive idiots contacting them, then like you said why are they not simply banning them?
Strange behaviour…as for selling and buying on the other exchange, damn, great arb! Completely overlooked that

we need binance or some korean exchange or whatever

1 Like

it doesnt mean they are talking about us guys lol there are thousands of daily traders that where trying to move there safex from bittrex to cryptopia bc it was 2.5 times the price so the could dump them…now they cant and i would be pissed two if i was wanting to sell at that price and now u cant sell anywear lol there are people right now that might have lost aaaaaaaaaalot of money and dont care about this coin its really simple

i am a long time holder i dont wanna sell but im really nervous. hope everithing solved, anonymous cripto is future

yep, need to be on exchange at some point but the only good part i see is there is aaaaaaaalot of money tied up in these coins now with just daily traders sooooo there will be lots of talk about safex from alot of traders that didnt so much know about safex or care

1 Like

I actually was chatting with the the person who posted the delisting and halted trading he is on discord
He says he has the power to do it and that hes a millionaire and dose not care about safex cause its a shit coin

Very childish administrator

omfg… to be honest, I am happy we won’t be able to trade there thank god

1 Like

That is such a childish mentality and yet this community is at fault I’m not so sure of that… My only issue with them was that they wouldn’t provide a time frame for when we could expect to see the wallet out of maintenance certainly not accusations of manipulation. If he is such a millionaire why does the exchange barely even run on mobile devices its heavily unoptimised and have such a slack response to support tickets and such that I think it’s them who is being immature in this situation

1 Like

Can you post the chat you had with him?

post the chat