Cryptopia and SAFEX?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

He kicked me out of the chat room after i called him a piece of shit and a man child.

jajajaja he is a fucking child he is playing with our savings fucking idiot

i hate that people

I’m sorry but you have just joined the forum 15 minutes ago and posting something like this without having the screenshot? Well…

1 Like

Really? Seriously!! What would i gain by making that up

I can’t see in that feed where you claim the things that were said?

If your replying to me the conversation took place on discord with the admin from cryptopia

If you know their rugby team, then you can understand. Best in the world but cannot handle any criticism. Their statement is Childish at best.

Don’t forget Coinspot is from Australia and we are a bigger country than New Zealand :grin:. So even though their wallet is also locked you can still buy coins from what i understand but cannot transfer to them. The Safex wallet is your best bet at this stage.

Grow up crytopia ! :hushed:

So its your fault ?

Can someone warn Coinspot that they will have a lot of work the next days? :sweat_smile:

Lol ha no not at all when someone in the trollbox on cryptopia website told me the administrator was having a fit on discord so i wemt on discord to see if it was true and after reading through the conversation i seen it was in fact true and questioned him to why he would halt trading amd delist safex over a couple morons talking shit amd he said because i can and we shouldn’t have provoked him

1 Like

So I transferred my coins from bitterex to cryptopia since the were delisting them since Ibwas unable to setup my safex wallet. So, technically, i did not buy anything from them! I was going to buy in more but i realized the maintenance/block was in effect by then!

Any chances anyone could elaborate on “the coin beig fully synced”? I am not sure who they are addressing this to or expecting in return!

As stressful as this is, HODL SAFEX!

i coin not been traded on exchanges i concider death … sorry to say so

When an outlet is provided to trade safex I imagine it will be dumped

I assume fully synced either means the new blockchain being recognised to synched with the omni wallet upgrade.

it is just like this… a coin is there to be traded … but maybe safex is more like a share

Actually, I think the grand majority of techno-geeks behind the exchanges and crypto could use some strong lessons in customer service. It might be a manpower issue, ie, simply not enough people to deal with inquiries/complaints, or it may be they just don’t know better. In any event, the most successful companies are the ones that treat complaints like gold. There is a whole psychology behind it, I’ve been teaching and training people in it for over ten years.

That would be nice if that were the price of safex 0.000000924

please can i stake safex

1 Like