Cryptopia

This is actually why i wrote what i wrote.

I specifically told you people that ICOs require COMMUNITY to be its marketers and representatives.
So what did you people do?

You go around making enemies in the cryptosphere.
You go around throwing accusations of the exchange who accepted us. I am sorry but this is too much of a sabotage. Nobody is that stupid.

1. First you guys go around saying your investments is a scam
  2. then you go around spreading rumours about the exchange your investments are on

NOBODY IS THAT STUPID. Because if you people truly held Safex coins you seem to be doing every trick in the book to make sure your investments crash and burn.

I hope @dandabek or other admins can find out who are the ones without any safex tokens who have been in our forums spreading fud and who are actively participating in the harassment of Cryptopia and out them.

Also, despite what happened with Cryptopia and what they said, please understand this:

1. do only what we can and stop blaming Cryptopia
  2. Cryptopia is right to say the things they said. Not because Safex is a shitcoin but because they have EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY
  3. Safex admins, mods and dev teams should try to, in the meantime, be tactful and keep good relations with Cryptopia DESPITE WHAT HAPPENED.

In the meantime, it is a good idea to try to repair relations with Cryptopia. Because they are not actually mad at us, they are mad at the stupid people. As a signal of good faith, Safex can issue a statement to say something like:

“Safex does not support claims made by the trolls and black sheeps in our community. Cryptopia has been nothing but supportive towards us since the unfortunate delisting incident at Bittrex. We hope to maintain good relations with Cryptopia despite what happened.”

8 Likes

I agree with you, it’s not our fault as a community and there probably just were some 10 angry people that wanted to make money from the price difference between exchanges without checking why it’s actually taking place. They found out that coins got stuck after they sent them and cracked the shits at Cryptopia blaming exchange for their own mistake.

However, how are we supposed to trust Cryptopia, letting them keep our funds when they overreacting in such way and pouting like a princess? They basically ruined their PR in one move.

1 Like

Like i said we cannot control what other people do. We can only do what we can do.

And what we can do is to repair relations as best we can. That means no adding salt to wounds between us and Cryptopia, regardless of how some of us might feel towards their actions. And also to find an exchange that is stable.

Cryptosphere right now is very toxic primarily because:

1. People are spreading FOMOs for every new ICO that comes up
  2. Most times people do (1) by slamming, slandering other tokens and their developer or community.
  3. Some people got very rich too young because they got BTCs very early and unlike most millionaires who had to hustle very hard to get their millions, their attitude are not tempered by society and relationship experience.

Once again, you cannot change the entire attitude of the community overnight. What we can do, is only to control what we can do. And what we can do is to maintain positivity NO MATTER WHAT. And we, AND ESPECIALLY DEVELOPERS, need to strike a difference between themselves and the occassional trolls.

This means we must always be maintaining good relations and be diplomatic.
Remember to not blame Bittrex. Bittrex and all crypto-exchanges are under fire and all kinds of shit from regulators. Regardless of their reasons for delisting Safex, it is not beneficial to spread fear about them. It is never beneficial to burn bridges. If we follow what these idiots in our community are doing we end up with less and less allies as time goes by.

3 Likes

And i have one more thing to say to investors under the effects of FEAR, UNCERTAINTY, DOUBT and ANGER:

Turn off your computer, and please do not interact with anyone until you are balanced again.
And if you are unable to, it means you have put too much into this.
You should only put what you can afford to lose in any investments.

And in that case, your option is still to turn off your computer. Because there is nothing you can do except ruin things.

4 Likes

Safex just needs to forget all the forums and get some
Great updates in place and look forward fast track chillie and get safex a a going concern it’s the only thing that will shut everyone up, last thing safex needs to do is damage control when they should be producing a usable product should be there main concern, I had a million safex yes I sold half at a lost, but hoping they can improve there company before it fails completely.
If safex can step up and prove them self get some points on the board the results and reputation will follow, btc had and still has a lot of haters that want to see btc fail in the early days and still to now that’s part of the game,

Only thing to do is to Get to work on safex and get it up and running and a usable coin only thing that will shut everyone up and prove it’s a good product and we will have the last laugh, if they can prove it all the positive comments forums will follow

1 Like

Thank goodness you sweet, lovable man.

Yes Safex needs to focus majority of its attention to getting the tech up and running.
For the rest of us, we should just chill and enjoy the festivals and not screw things up anymore.

3 Likes

I agree with most of what you are saying, except your tone of “you people” directed at who exactly ?

Cause I don’t agree in the “we” are responsible !

I hate what was done to Cryptopia, and also hate their response !

I like what you suggest about the statement by Dan .

What I did not like is those that suggested we sheeplessly apologize and beg for something we did not do !

I would of liked for Cryptopia to contact Dan or us… and Identify the guilty parties !

But like you said, what we can do now is issue a statement saying we don’t support them etc. but again, as long as it is not a stupid apology !
It wasn’t us !

Cause there was no “us”
For it to have been, there would of have to be a consensus among us to do this !

But now “we” can come together and agree on what to do !

BUT, I will defer to Dan, always !

We could ask Dan if he agrees to write the response and ask us to ad our signature to it in agreement ?

1 Like

This would separate us from the “black sheeps” and be better recognized and represented !

1 Like

Exactly, what about the majority of holders right now who are like me and simply lurk quietly?

I’m getting screwed out of around $5,000 now because someone got their feelings hurt in an internet fight with a handful of people. What an absolute joke!

I just woke up and was about to write something similar. Thanks for doing it in a very well argumented and structured way.

As well, thanks for some really good and spot on comments.

I just would like to add few things:

1. for cryptopia we are ONE coin among many. I understand them, I would not have wanted to put up with some of safex community. If you allow one community to do it, you open the door for a lot more to do the same => your business in unmanageable or you need to hire and extra staff whose jobs will be to get insulted all day long.

2. some kiddos were literally insulting them yesterday on their chat and polluting it.
    what image did we send about us?

What is happening is a disgrace, 3 markets delisted/are delisting us. Massive, yet temporary. step back.
A fraction of our community made a really bad name of ourselves.

1. there is a post on our forum where a mentally challenged OP is literally accusing cryptopia of being thieves! I mean what the? Worst part? everyone is saying that he is right and flaming cryptopia

2. a lot of people, on our forum, are still screaming in a childish way at cryptopia and bittrex and accusing them of everything and saying that we should not apologize to anyone.
    => if i remember correctly, in a pre facebook world, when i was a kid and would do something moronic, my mother would apologize on my behalf to whoever, then correct me! We should do the same in my opinion.
    kid arguments saying: ‘‘if BTC people insult them they are going to remove BTC in their logic? F*** cryptopia’’. You can judge their knowledge of the project and intellect right there. Who compares any crypto to BTC?

5 and finally: right now there are 2 types of people here. Mature and sensible people that loves this project and the childs.
@dandabek need to clean this community and make a choice. I would rather forget about safex, not be invested in the community at all and come back in few years to see how they do then having to deal with a very bad community.
This is PR issue. Do you have ‘geeks’, ‘coders’, ‘blockchain guru’ to spread on the good words or a bunch of pre teens raging on every internet platform that they are one?

We cannot control what people do, this is right. We can at least control who is on this forum and what is being said and going perma ban as well as removing their posts.

To be honest, right now, about 50% of the recent posts are rubbish and not giving a really good image of our community.

A choice has to be made, the community (part of it) fucked this up, something has to be done!

Thank you for reading me

Regards,

2 Likes

you clearly missed the point.

safex is ONE coin. Rule number one, do not get emotional with your coin.

I was on cryptopia yesterday when part of safex community went online and insulted them! I cannot imagine the mails that they received.
‘We’ as in ‘the community’, because of moronic blacksheeps made a very bad name for itself.

Cryptopia DID not over react. You let ONE community do that, you then expose to all the same morons from other communities to do the same.
This is basic ‘running a business 101/ behavioral economics 101’

This is a huge blow for me as well, i am annoyed as hell but what would have you done if you were cryptopia?

2 Likes

Well I think it’s time we make the right decision and just suck it up and accept that emotions were involved and things may have been said out of sitautions of panic or impatience as I’ve just noticed their news has this added at the bottom : “We also apologise to those that were not involved in the abuse and have treated us respectfully through this process - it is due to you that there will be a final review prior to delisting, however due to other issues with this token as mentioned above this may not change the result.” this implies the delisting is not final and its now up to us as a community to pull together and make this right.

4 Likes

Sorry to say but I respectfully disagree with certain elements of your post!

I do agree that some of the Safex community need to calm down, walk away and compose themselves. I agree that negative attitudes about Safex is counter productive and unwarranted.

However I strongly disagree about your statement regarding Cryptopia

“Cryptopia is right to say the things they said. Not because Safex is a shitcoin but because they have EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY”

Really?

Aren’t they suppose to be a professional Cryptocurrency exchange? To be perfectly honest had Cryptopia bothered to inform and update the community in a professional manner, accusations probably wouldn’t have gotten to the extent they did!

And no they have no right to be angry, it’s like saying that your bank has the right to be angry, when the community gets annoyed at their outrageous fees, or their sub par customer service.

I understand that your annoyed, I am too, but to almost label Cryptopia the innocent party in this scenario is a bit rich for my liking.

5 Likes

Cryptopia definitely overeacted, did you see the admins comments?

Sounded like some kid that still lives with his parents!

3 Likes

Agreed. Reminds me of a film i watched as a teen…“deep neck” or something or rather. No offence intended.

and I repeat again “Well I think it’s time we make the right decision and just suck it up and accept that emotions were involved and things may have been said out of sitautions of panic or impatience as I’ve just noticed their news has this added at the bottom : “We also apologise to those that were not involved in the abuse and have treated us respectfully through this process - it is due to you that there will be a final review prior to delisting, however due to other issues with this token as mentioned above this may not change the result.” this implies the delisting is not final and its now up to us as a community to pull together and make this right.”

There was overreaction on both parts. This is something of the past you cannot continue to look back you must look forward we need the support of the community to get on new exchanges. We cannot do that whilst fixated on issues with cryptopia. As mentioned before they will review the delisting claim so please lead by example and do not make the cryptopia situation any worse than it has been. Apologise on behalf of those who ruined it by speaking ill of cryptopia and making accusations like they did and I’m sure cryptopia will respond with a similar attitude. It was a shit throwing contest from both sides. those who created this problem are not the true representatives of SafeX’s community so do not act like those.

3 Likes

Think we could order them a pizza for their review meeting?

I’m sure that would help! actually a good idea if I’m honest I’d be much happier with free pizza :joy:

for sure they did over react! hope dan can fix it
they might not have been 100% pro about it, but when 100s of morons insult to, you get emotional as well.

however when bittrex delist your coin, this is stupid to go and insult the admin of another crypto exchange. Some members of our community are responsible for that. What did they think would happen?

this is a massive shame, and to be honest, i would have done the same as cryptopia.

3 Likes