Delisted

yes bro … it is shocking and very true … i lived it … i learned alot from it … it shaped my way of approach when it comes to investing in cryptos

forget about the 40k i lost … think about what i would have now if i was patient … i said i sold dash coins i was hodling worth over 50k at 150eur per dash coin… … Now look at the price of dash coins …

i would be bathing in tons of dash coins worth over 600eur per coin … damn it … lesson learned but a very hard one …

3 Likes

That thesis will involve saying Bittrex was colluding with the whales to manipulate prices.
It’s just too much woo woo.

If we look at the run off and the correction, we can find that pattern throughout the entire Safex chart. It is actually very predictable. There is nothing wrong with that. Also, because of Bittrex regulations and Safex operating on dividend model, everyone actually knew this day was coming. It was just a matter of time. Sure it is a rude shock and scare. But those of us who have been putting our eyes to the cryptosphere’s ground, are not that surprised.

There’s alot of fearmongering people in cryptosphere nowadays. We need to be careful not to unknowingly become them. There’s huge incentives for people to go around to spread fear because alot of us who have spent time observing and researching crypto before we got into it can see that after BTC $5K, there is a tremendous amount of dumb money in crypto. These are people who buy at peak on emotion and sell low to suffer huge losses out of fear.

Fear is what takes money out of weak hands into the hands of whales and market manipulators.

I’d advise people to do this:
If you…

1. Read something and you are pumped and anxious to sell your home to put all your money into it and prices are all time high, STOP, turn off the computer for a day and when you turn it back on, take time to read opinions or watch videos that tell you reasons why it might not be that good.

2. Read something that makes you very frightened, either turn off your computer, or read up on opposing views. Always research more before you do anything. Do not rely on emotions alone to dictate your decisions.

5 Likes

I read that SAFEX blockchain ALPHA and Whitepaper are being released on 12.12., is this still true?

1 Like

Also the whitepaper?

P.S. https://github.com/safex/safex is this official safex test project? Because it’s more or less empty…

I don’t know about the github but in one of the recent development updates Dan revealed that the Chille is up and running on his test network.

Those who say that delisting - it’s good - is cunning.
This is very bad for a coin .:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:
On Cryptopia huge fees, this is not a substitute for bittrex
The question is - the project is not the first year, why are there so few exchanges?
Where is bitfinex ?
Where is hitBTC?
Where is Binance ?
Where is poloniex? (In bitcointalk wrote 2 months ago that Poloniex might soon add and) no result …

It is very dangerous and short-sighted to have so few exchangers,
panic can reduce the price to 0

2 Likes

It is strange for me to, Irina. And no ones take responsibility for this.
All I hear it is a “Crypto coin” and it is “normal”. Or “If price worth 0, we still get reward”
If our team vision is just thinking of like that, how can we be 1bln $ worth coin in a future?
Something is wrong. In my country, I am project manager, my salary is less than 3k usd.
But I and other project managers always are prepared to solve the problem till problems happened.
I hear this problem was escalated from forum members in the past. And result is… same as in July, August.
Sorry Im so angry. It is very simple solutions to prevent lot of problems happening.

2 Likes

I understand your frustrations, has no one posed this question before about why it’s not available on the other exchanges too?

In the previous updates, Dan has addressed talks with other exchanges. We expect these next weeks, if not today, an announcement of other exchanges. There will always be FUD. When he has announced stuff like meetings of this nature previously, backlash has come from other sides to quit dragging feet and get the platform built. The next few weeks of updates and progress should build lots of trust behind this and getting though what will always be bumps in the road.

He put something on twitter not so long ago https://t.co/yn0vK73sFp?amp=1

Dan also said new partnership is coming this week. Rumors going on binance will be listing safex. Atm I see no real need for safex to be on 10 different exchanges like some people expect.
Those of you who are so mad as you say, you can easily sell your safex today - price is way above from what I paid so probably none of you lost anything so far. If not than ask yourselves why are you here. Do you want 10 exchanges with no product or do you want to wait for the product and then evaluate number of exchanges etc.

1 Like

Not quite sure why you responded in that way. The idea needs to be promoted, the token exists, so it’s necessary to have at least some visibility on the exchanges. Therefore I never saw the advantage in essentially having visibility on just one exchange and one far lesser used exchange. Therefore I think the question of why is entirely valid.

As for selling, I am not one of those panic sellers. As I mentioned before I moved what I have bought off Bittrex a while ago because a) I wanted to hold the coins more securely and b) I no intention of selling them any time soon.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest here and say I’m a total newbie with no knowledge of crypto or how the markets work. A friend mentioned safex was the one to buy. I’ve been following this forum and can say that the nay sayers don’t seem to have much punch behind their arguments yet the believers appear to be stood fast. Either way… I believeeeee lol After the delisting announcement on Bittrex I got a bargain on SAFEX lol should I say thanks to those who panicked for that?

1 Like

My respose was not to you daveyboy. I am simply becoming a bit agitated by some fud posts. Also like I said I see no need for a coin to be on 10 exchanges while there is no product behind it to show. Number of exchanges mean nothing valuewise. Also I think Dan was more focused on other things than getting safex on multiple exchanges. Also he was not forewarned by bittrex about delisting which is if you ask me very unprofessional of them. Not to mention bittrex did not even state why they are delisting. Idon’t see how one can be mad at safex in this situation.

4 Likes

If you scored under 100 sats you will be very happy.

1 Like

Pump and dump, go go go. I predict we will go down till 100 sats :slight_smile:

Well… I’m an investor not a trader.

I invested in the project… and all is well !

All this as shown is that the project is still here (we are) and going forward and is not reliant on an exchange for the -project- to be realized.

The value of my Safex is based on how much I have and the future market and coin…

Witch is going to be real value !

1 Like

Hello everyone, as I mentioned last week I have launch my YouTube channel, please share this with friends and family, let’s get Crypto out there in the masses, thank you Marry Crypto Christmas https://youtu.be/okTFsvvc1Q0

1 Like

Aaaaaaannnnndddddd it’s back to 130+ sats.

Just like it would have been even without delisting. What does this mean? It means the delisting barely made a dent to Safex.

3 Likes