Delisted

This is still the most likely reason. All the other reasons do not have anywhere the weight that reason has.

we cannot bow down to SEC, our coin give dividends and that’s it. There’s no way they can regulate us but for exchanges. That’s the only thing they can do. Let’s move on.

4 Likes

Hi All.
New here…my safe exchange is on coinspot…it’s currently on hold…but not going to panic.
Hang ON!!

Oneday we should have our own exchange where we can list other coins. The fees can also trickle down into safex. Fuck the $10 a share try $1000. Is this at all possible??

3 Likes

Bittrex wallet is back on line. Move those coins boys!

3 Likes

Bittrex and safex wallets are separate from each other. Just because one is under maintenance or having problems does not mean the other is.

Hey Rob, yes i understand they are completely separate.
My bitter wallet if fine, now and allowing withdrawals, though my safex wallet is still not working.
Im on a Mac and from Aus if that could mean anything

1 Like

Where can I verify this to be the case? I’ve check on their site and sent a support ticket days ago with no response.

Edit: Found the verification I was looking for in this FAQ post: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy

Hi there, I want to move my SAFEX from Bittrex. Just wondering what wallet options are available at the moment. I’ve seen Omni mentioned or is the SAFEX wallet good to go now?

At which hour exactly is SAFEX getting delisted? 14.12.2017 23:59 CET? OR 15.12.2017 23:59 CET ? or when?

2 Likes

When Bittrex decided to delist Safex I noticed right after that my Safex Wallet kept coming up with Synchronization Error. It lasted about 2 days. Last time I checked it worked ok.
Dan has said that some of these issues may have to do with Windows 10, which is what I’m using.
If your wallet continues as is, you could contact Dan Dabek via this forum or Discord and send him a direct message. If you are signed up with Discord, there may be folks over there who can help.

Best Wishes!

The Discord channel is cancer, and whoever mods it is most likely part of a pump and dump group.

Dan has been pretty active on the forums in the past, but he’s pushing for a big update right now so quite frankly if you care about Safex I wouldn’t bother him too much.

Supposedly very soon now we’re supposed to be moving off the Omni blockchain and onto our own. This is a big endeavor no matter how it’s done, so I would not be surprised if that has a lot to do with the delisting and the wallet issues we’re seeing.

There is an increase in angry posts I’m seeing as some folks are becoming completely frustrated with their wallets, the delisting, and which exchanges we’re on.

I don’t think they realize just how busy Dan and his team are, and all the good stuff they’re getting done. Safex is a long term investment and good things take a lot of time.

I do hope the folks having wallet issues and those having trouble moving off Bittrex will not lose any of their coins. Wish I could be of more help! I’m actually very new at this myself and only got involved since this past August.

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

Anyone know the exact hour Bittrex is delisting?

To be honest I don’t think Bittrex even knows the exact hour Bittrex is delisting. That company couldn’t fuck themselves out of a wet paper bag. They’d struggle to pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. If they moved any slower they would be going backwards.

They’re bad at their job is what I am getting at.

4 Likes

The perfect type of performance I’d expect from one that has $millions of coin flowing through their system every day.

Those guys must be just swimming in cash. Oh well, when I run into one of them in Cabo I’ll be sure to make them buy me a beer… one with one of those little umbrellas in it.

Hello dear Safex Holders and especialy hodlrs.

Bitshares got also delisted from bittrex.
Look at it now on binance x 5 times more worth.
See this as a gift.

Gl to al.

The SAFEX wallet is OK !

unless you are on win10, then may be buggy.

You are going to have to use it at some point anyway if you want to be included in the drop ship !

Price on cryptopia currently at 5 cents and bittrex 2 cents.