Deutsche hier? Brauche Hilfe bzgl. des Wallets. (Germans in here? Need help for Wallet)

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe mir ein paar SafexCoins über Cryptopia gekauft und würde sie gerne auf meiner Wallet liegen lassen (wegen der Dividenden). Zusätzlich möchte ich mir neue kaufen, weiß aber nun nicht, ob es besser ist direkt auf der Homepage zu kaufen, oder eben über Cryptopia und versenden.
Und wozu eigentlich die vielen Adressen in der Wallet? Bin leider etwas verwirrt.

Über etwas Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Gruß
CheeseSandwich

If you buy your safex via the website or via Cryptopia is a choice you must make. I think the website will give you an average price as where cryptopia gives you an actual price.

When you install the wallet, it generates 1 public address. You can add as many as you like, but if you don’t want to see the ‘empty’ public address, you can archive them. I am pretty sure you are aware, but see it as reminder: Do not forget to write down your private key in case you lose your password or data file for the wallet.

Hi
Danke für die schnelle Antwort. Weitere Fragen:

1. diese eine Adresse die mir mein Wallet zu Beginn generiert (ich kann ja weitere generieren) ist also mein PublicKey, auf den ich sowohl Safex Coins als auch Bitcoins überweisen kann?
  2. Kann ich auf der Website auch einfach nur z.b. 7500 Coins kaufen? Das Dropdownmenü bietet ja nur in 10.000er Stufen die Safex Coins an
  3. Bei Installierung des Wallets gibt es ja keinen Private Key. Soll ich mir auf der Website einen erstellen (zuzüglich eines automomatischen PublicKeys) und dann auf den PublicKey überweisen? Wenn ja: wozu dann der PublicKey im Wallet? das verwirrt mich.

Danke

Yes, this is correct.

No, the minimum is indeed as you mention set in the dropdown menu. If you want to purchase other amounts, I suggest to create a Cryptopia account and buy them on the exchange. Note that Cryptopia recently has increased safex transfer fee (exchange to safex wallet) to 1500 safex (if I am not mistaken).

When you have installed and opened the safex wallet, the public address is attached to a private key. You need to generate the private key and store this in a very safe place (this is generated in a txt file called unsafex[number]). The public key is attached to that private key, so if you ever lose the password of your wallet file (the encrypted version of your private key), you can always retrieve your funds, which were transferred to that public key. You only control your wallet with your private key! Do not give this to anyone, as people will be able to access your public key through your private key and transfer your funds elsewhere.

I hope this answers your questions. Good luck!

Some additional assistance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7a2XL8EfGw

Hello

Ok Thank You. I Think now I get it.
I was just a little bit confused.

Thank you very much.

1 Like