How long does it take to send Safex to Bittrex from Safex Wallet?

this wallet is supposed to work and doesnt !

its been months with this thing. no working wallet. no team. and a bunch of cheerleaders in this forum.

im gone

Are you serious. I just told you how. Export the private keys out of the wallet then import them to omni-wallet and then you can do what you want with those coins. You know the coins don’t live in a wallet but on the blockchain. The wallet only holds the keys so you can move the coins.

To me it looks as if your bitcoin balance in the wallet is insufficient to cover the transaction fee. The transaction fee seems to be 0.00036599 BTC while your balance is only 0.00022821 BTC. This would explain why the transaction can’t be processed. But i have never transferrecd coins from my wallet myself. So i may be wrong about it.

Yup, just open and sign into an Omni wallet. Import your private keys and you’re good. Like Rob said, the coins are not actually in the wallet, they reside on the blockchain. Mine are on an Omni and all are displayed and accounted for.

I have been having the same issue for the past 3 hours. Just says pending and cant do anything about it. Is there a way to cancel that from the safex wallet and then try to put it through the omni wallet? Or do I just need to wait now that I started the process?

Hi. Question: it is possible to transfer SAFEX coin from Bittrex to Cryptopia directly ?

very possible but be prepared to wait for a long period before coins get actually credited…i have been waiting now for abt 3hrs for my coins to get credited…i can see on the dashboard tht coins are there but are not available…omni explorer has over 12 confirmations already…

this is annoying…

Just wanted to update. The safex coins finally hit my bittrex account yesterday. So it took about 4 days to go through. Sucks cause i was going to sell at the peak and buy again when it dropped so that I can increase my stake but i missed the boat due to the delays :frowning:

It’s disheartening because I understand it’s not wise to leave coins in an exchange wallet but if keeping them in a wallet means missed opportunities, that sucks too. Not sure what the best solution is.

Yes, just go to cryptopia, then find “deposit” and copy your safex wallet address from there. Send the coins from Bittrex to this address.

1 Like

Thanks! It worked for me.

Leave the portion you want to trade with on the exchange. So the recommended 5-15% of you holdings is left on the exchange and the rest safely tucked away in a paper wallet or safex wallet.

Paper wallet is OK till just before air-drop happens. At that time just import the paper wallet keys into safex wallet.

I sent 100,000 safex coins from the safex wallet to Bittrex using the slow option and it took 2 hours. The fee was $16.11 which I thought was way too high. The fee for a fast transfer would have been over $50.00 and that is ridiculous. And the fact that you have to use bitcoin for the fee sucks too. There should only be fast transactions for a fair fee. I like the safex concept but the wallet sucks and the fees are ridiculous. I hope the next wallet upgrade addresses some of this

Now I am trying to move Safex coins back to safex wallet and Bittrex won’t allow safex transfers in or out of the exchange. This happened temporarily the other day. I asked Bittrex what’s up but got no reply. Can anyone help?

That’s fucked up. “Most trusted exchange” my ass.

Totally new to everything. Last night as a test i transferred some SAFEX from coinspot to the Safex app. It is still pending. After reading this, should i be expecting to wait a few days before it appears in the SAFEX app wallet?

It seems glitchy but works eventually. Friday i tried moving coins didnt work. Tried Saturday again pending and cancelled. Tried Sunday morning and worked. If u wanna move all, try leaving over the 100 coin limit. Theres alot of movement for first time coin spot selling less than buy price.

Thanks mate, i understand its best to store them in the SAFEX app in prep for whats to come in the new year. So i will be moving most of it across. Glad i started with a small amount haha.

I’m disappointed all I see is hype unfortunately I’m down a crap load and each time I look it drops, 10cens before end of year 5cent would be a huge stretch 2c range seem to be the value :sweat:

If u are long term dont stress

1 Like

Well it’s actually 1.5 cents now. Exchange delisting is obviously gonna cause a dip on this exchange, but wait 2-3 weeks and you will see it’s gonna recover.