How to move Safex coin from omniwallet to bittrex?

Wanted to move my safex from my omni wallet. Transaction has been unconfirmed for 3 hours. Anything I can do?

Has sometimes taken 20+ hours.

But if the fee sent with the safex is too low then it can stall for a very long time. Although the default fee set by omniwallet.org is enough to get it through (eventually)

Thanks Rob. I would have paid more to get it through. I had just downloaded an OMNI wallet in anticipation of the new wallet. Wanted to get coins onto my ledger for now and was hoping to buy more Safex when it dipped. I have no idea how to up the fee. It’s annoying as all get out. Now 5 hours and counting.

Hands are completely tied now. Pisses a man off.

Paid this- 00104310 Not sure what these shylarks want from me! :slight_smile:

That should have been plenty to get it through quick enough. Maybe there is something to do with the increase to 2MB blocks on the BTC blockchain happening I think around the 8th aug. (Omni uses the BTC blockchain)

Do you know that your coins live at an address and not a wallet. The wallet only holds the private keys and does/signs the transactions. You can use the same address on a number of wallets concurrently. So no need to move coins from “wallet to wallet” to use a new wallet. Just import the private key into the new wallet and you’re ready to go.

Hey Rob,

Thanks again. Had them on omni explorer as per Daniel’s recommendation. I registered for an omni wallet and put in my private keys and public to import into the the wallet. That worked. Went to send coins to bittrex but didn’t have enough BTC. Sent BTC to omni but to another address. Finally sent a little to the correct address, did the send thing and six hours later it’s still unconfirmed.

And then bittrex needs like 8 confirmations, so it can take bittrex hours to finally release the coins to your account after the first confirmation.

you can enter the txid into https://blockchain.info to see the actual BTC transaction that the omni is riding on. Bittrex confirmations are slightly behind what it shows, but at least you get an idea of whats happening, not much help I know but at least a little more info for you to see while waiting.

I’ve got in blocktrail. Not even sure what I’m looking for. Where do I find the txid?

If you enter the address you sent from then there should be a list of the BTC transactions that have occurred for this address. Pick the one where you sent safex to bittrex and there should be a transaction ID (txid). Just click on it and a new page for just that transaction should open and in it has some details about the BTC transaction.

I was able to put the address in blockchain.info It just says unconfirmed and unable to decode output address. That’s what I see on the other sites.

And again, thanks for spending your time on this.

In the image I show where to find txid. Just click on the txid

Might not be of much use, but gives you something to do while waiting

Yeah, I clicked on the Txid and it shows same info.

Unconfirmed and not much else as far as I can tell.

Under output scripts the last one says op_return and status says “strange,” in red. Great.

Normal for omni (safex) transactions. Just checked some of my old ones

Rob, I appreciate you damnit! Truly. It’s a bummer to sit like this but nothing I can do. I’m going to try just keep living my life. At least Safex rebounded some. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have 1015 stuck on this wallet… here is the key… i donate these to the forum user who first finds them and can retrieve these free coins… I have tried to get help but I am stuck… and no longer care about this safex thing… bigger and better out there.
the omni wallet does not work… here is 1000 free coins to pass around and see if you have any luck… KzbFN5DrJzc1JQBkqr5ACTd4eoTDzPEW7iNMGTB8xjZASh2gMdiH

II’m having a similiar problem, except with 10000, some how my coins are at a different address then the address and keyset, Im in possesion of. I m not sure whats going, gonna keep my fingers crossed and have some faith.

For starters that key’s address has never had any transactions ever. No wonder you cannot feed any values into the send feature of any wallet. There is nothing (not any coins) to send. Also to import it into omniwallet.org you need to translate the private key into another encoding (Private Key WIF) since omniwallet.org has trouble inporting other encodings of the private key

That private key’s address is 1FA4wbM15EqpKDDCfauUpXWoLkjLi4eNGv

Does anyone know how to move safex to bittrex? I stored my safex in OmniExplorer. I followed these instructions: How do I store offline safex coins from bittrex?

I tried moving from omni wallet. Transaction still unconfirmed for 14 hours now.

how can I send some bitcoin for fee in safex wallet?which one is the address to send bitcoin?cause otherwise I don’t have btc for fee so I can’t send my safex coins from safex wallet to bittrex.Can anyone help me please?