Mac TWM: Reporting issues

Hey Aussie, please see the below screenshots, hope this helps!
Stakes show in the tokens tab - but both stake transactions are showing 0sft OUT:

I imagine its just a graphical bug

2 Likes

Adding second screenshot, being a new user could only do one per post:

3 Likes

You can understand it in the way that a token staking transaction does not move SFT away from your address, therefore it shows 0 SFX (and no SFT). A regular SFX transfer from A to B should show x SFX and a regular SFT transfer from A to B should show x SFT in this transaction table. This is how I would understand it.

3 Likes

Yes I suppose that is true, not a big thing just something i noticed

2 Likes

Ah yes, this worked thanks. Password working fine this way too.

2 Likes

By my understanding, how it displays is correct. The explanation from @cryptooli is spot on :ok_hand:

3 Likes

for those having issues getting the new twm wallet to work properly on older O/S versions on a Mac such as 10.11 (El Capitan) or 10.13 (High Sierra) I can confirm that after recently upgrading to version 10.15.7 (Catalina) the new twm wallet works fine for me and I was able to start staking. I would recommend to all having such issues that you update your operating system if you can, or run a virtual o/s on your pc/laptop from which you can install a windows or mac image to get access to the new wallet. Naturally, take all relevant precautions such as backing up your important files and keys and seeds etc before performing any upgrade because if you’re running on old hardware you never know when it might fail!

1 Like

@panda0000 @ihsoyiKiyoshi :point_up_2:

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately once you get to the older Macs (2008/2009), the newest compatible operating system is OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, which is what I have. Looks like the earliest version that is compatible with Catalina are some from 2012.

1 Like

I tried sending SFT to a different address (not staking) and got an error of the cash send transaction. Should I change the mixins or would that cause the problem.

yes, you can always reduce mixins to get transactions through when they are not working for default mixin size. make sure you have enough spendable (not pending) token and cash for the transaction.

1 Like

Even if you need to redact some info, screenshots are really helpful in understanding exactly what error you got, and often makes it easier to figure out the root cause.

I have deposited SFT and SFX to that sending address several times before and have balances of both SFT and SFX in my current wallet. I’ve tried as low as 2 mixins.

Invalid destination address sounds like you may have a space before or after the address in Receiving Address field.

Doesn’t look like the interval calculation has been changed from the stagenet 100 to the Mainnet 1000, as that Next interval figure should say 641

See how helpful screenshots are @SafeTripHome :smiley:

1 Like

Ok thanks @aussiesloth. So I guess I need more patience? Or hard rescan.

Make sure there are no spaces in the Receiving address field before you paste in the Destination address, and make sure you don’t accidentally copy paste a space into it.

If there are indeed no spaces, then we’ll need to look deeper.

Thank you @aussiesloth I finally got it to work! I copied my address that continued on two lines. I double checked and even though there are no spaces on what I was copying from. For some reason it added a space right at the spot where the second line begins when pasting.

1 Like

Just in case anyone runs into the same problem, the format of software I was using is different when exporting to a PDF. When copying text from a PDF it adds a space when there are 2 lines.

1 Like