Making Tutorials in Native Language for Safex Software

Many thanks Dan, working on solo Gpu rn. maybe tomorrow at late.

1 Like

Made another video in french, on how to generate a SafexCash wallet and how to start mining.
Cheers!

3 Likes

have Chinaļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿ

3 Likes

we are in need of Chinese tutorials :pray:

4 Likes

Chinese, Japanese, Koreanā€¦ :point_left:

4 Likes

Iā€™m working on an Korean guy to convince him to make a video, hope it worksā€¦

5 Likes

If anything is needed from us just shout out. Would be good to get some Asian focused content.

2 Likes

Norwegian tutorial on how to set up a nodeā€¦

My first voiceover ever, it hurts :grimacing: :weary:

5 Likes

Awesome work Henry!

Just a little suggestion - maybe add ā€œi Ubuntu 18ā€ or something in the description just for some extra context.

Also - that avatar :joy:

3 Likes

i made another video, tutorial espanol

5 Likes

GPU solo mining Italian tutorial.
very satisfying to do it, audio issues solved, and better voice.

2 Likes

I put together a video on how to set up a node and solo/pool mine on a raspberry pi. I know this isnā€™t exactly what youā€™re looking for but I hope itā€™s still useful.

4 Likes

Music to my ears again! so pleasure to hear from you guys in such diverse languages; Thank you!

Also for Raspberry Pi video :pray:

:city_sunrise:

6 Likes

Hi Daniel, Iā€™m sorry if i did not put GPU/CPU via pool in the description, but in the video i cover that part too, also on how to disable it. sorry again in the next video i will do GPu solo mining will be specified

3 Likes

Hey, now it getā€™s exotic,
I found a Filipino that liked Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies.
Made with him together a video how to set up a blockchain node under Ubuntu in his mother tongue.

4 Likes

That is awesome! Awesome to see such a wide vareity of languages and cultres in the Safex community.

3 Likes

My misses is philipino and there like a million dialogs in phil if someone gives me a written English virson she can translate it in Tagalog the most common language in Philippinesā€¦ sorry Iā€™m not tech savage to do vids and mining wish I was Iā€™ll have a miner myself if I could runing now

2 Likes

Waiting for dan to sell me a miner pre set ready to go hhaha plug and play

1 Like

Iā€™m posting this for kukuru32 as a new member he canā€™t do more than 3 replies

Tutorial Espanol GPU solo mining via monero stratum

The last video of spanish series all completed node, wallet how to, solo gpu/ cpu pool gpu/cpu

2 Likes

True, Bisaya is the secound bigest, Tagalog even more comonā€¦ Does she understand Bisaya aswell or only English and Tagalog?

1 Like