Migration balance

Thanks Aussie, I am assuming I just wait for it to turn Green now on the btc.com site to proceed to step 4 on my Wallet?

Noā€¦ green are incoming txns, red are outgoing txns

If you see it reach a few confirmations, then proceed to the next stepā€¦ and repeat.

If you want to share your old address, Iā€™ll have a look too

Its currently at 14 confirmations and in red still saying "Unable to decode output addressā€, so is it ok to proceed?

Yesā€¦ that is excellentā€¦ trigger step 4 and then wait again.

1 Like

Old address is 168CaHrbXLSvMGaD85BMCcJTvTQoi6VLGe

1 Like

Yesā€¦ that is your First half set. The next red txn on BTC explorer will be the second half.

But be patient and again wait for several confirmations before you burn your coins.

In case you donā€™t see itā€¦ in the burn page, you need to enter your # of old Safex into the field left of the SEND button (when you get there)

1 Like

Is there any reason why people would choose not to migrate all there OMNI coins?

the reason I ask is because of the option of how much you would like to migrate.

Well, early in the piece, it was still trading, so people may have chosen to burn some and trade some. An open field facilitated that option.

1 Like

@dandabek @Rich.bate

Can you please read through the @zeebazee portion of this thread. Any ideas would be appreciated.

@Frank.K once that burn gets confirmed, you just need to wait for the Migration Table to populate. Give it 4 hours.

Thanks very much, you have been a great help. Ive got 1 confirmation on that final transaction so it looks all good.

1 Like

Guys, Iā€™ve migrated my tokens, waited for about 20 hours and my cash orbiter wallet still shows 0 balance even though old wallet shows the table with the correct values. Should I start worrying? :wink:

1 Like

You have to wait for Dan to run his Migration Script against your burn before they appear in orbiter.

Try again in 24 hrs.

try rescanning the blockchain, go to settings > keys > rescan

Hello, I have the same problem. I migrated my tokens, yesterday, and the migration table (in the old wallet) shows the migrated balance (with the correct values) but I just opened the orbiter wallet and shows 0 balance. What should I do, guys?

Read the forum or the migration instructions.

Everything is fine, just wait a little longer.

1 Like

Hi Aussie, I still have the same issue related to this topic, I did my migration on the 29- 30th November, should I see a Safex balance yet or just be patient a little longer?

Are you looking in Orbiter?

I am just looking in my Safex V.0.0.8 wallet?
I donā€™t know what Orbiter is.

Have a readā€¦ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vnsScmYH-7e6nu3VPi6ApWuspFOKlMgP/view?usp=sharing

1 Like