Mining pool

I was wondering if anyone could point me to the person I would need to speak with about hosting a mining pool for Safex Cash. I live in the US and don’t know if this has already been addressed for a US pool.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi. I’m organising a mining pool but it’ll be a general one rather than geo-specific (from the beginning at least anyway - geo-target later in the year).

https://pool.safexnews.net

If you’re interested in possibly joining or having further conversations drop me a line. There are a few people who are interested in starting a pool. I think the more people building pools, the less centralisation.

1 Like

I would be interested in starting a pool in the US. If I cant start a pool what are your fees going to be?

I’ll be doing a flat 1.5% to 1% fee. If you do decide to create your own pool let me know and I’ll add you to the future pool list on safexnews.net - it’s certainly not in my interest to monopolise the market, so the more diverse our pool selection is the better.

I do want to do a pool. I just need the server specs recommended for it. Also where will I get the setup code for it from? I was thinking no fees for 2 months on a pool then 1% fee after that

I ran my pc on your Monero test servers when u had them up.

Would you think the pool itself , is a form of centralization? What is the benefit of the pool , as opposed to , individual miners? The answer is the same for both questions. Whether its a pool of members , or 1 party , with a pool of hardware, the ramifications are the same.

Individual mining takes too long unless u have a lot of equipment. The pools increase hash rate with more miners on it. Making the network more stable