Open letter to SAFE.EXCHANGE the first SAFE Network child

i investd in safe exchange b/c of the white paper and i think the world needs safe exchange

i didnt invest in maidsafe didnt hear of it and i like safe exchange just get it done dally!

2 Likes

Thanks for giving more detail on where your disillusionment came from.

You’ve suggested that what MaidSafe have released this far shouldn’t inspire any confidence. But I do get confidence from the fact they’ve shown a flaky but minimally functioning vaults-from-home network, plus a well functioning droplet hosted vault network, plus have good proposals on how to fix the current issues when running on a bunch of nodes of varying quality. To me, that’s pretty good going.

Why should test 9 + Alpha + proposed improvements not inspire confidence that they can deliver what could be a game-changing network?

1 Like

The light bulb invention story, sure. Keep trying.

I don’t know, I am not interested personally to keep risking on the maybe tomorrows (it is also absurd, there is not eureka moment and overnight, and its launched) in retrospect, i rewatched the video when maidsafe founders visit Texas, and say next month will be Beta… and when 3 months later there is no Beta that was the right time to perfectly ignore these guys and keep pursuing the blockchain space.

If the proposal does not pass, then I will idle and wait on safex delivery if maidsafe might to finish one day.

So, is this a different Daniel Dabek stating that he “studied the code” in 2014?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yxPAPZmmGw&feature=youtu.be&t=40m19s

1 Like

It appeared to be real and having asked their maker that this thing is working and a team of c++ incumbent experts, Yes I accepted that it is real, that the local network vaults are working and that it appears to be on the brink of deployment. In a further interview with D. Irvine he says “you should see that this thing works”

And you can hope and hope is it connecting my machine and working as designed? As if we need to hire some one else to design and implement the system from scratch because maidsafe founders really have no clue how to go about it.

1 Like