P2PB2B Withdrawals

Anyone else having issues withdrawing SFX from P2PB2B? I’ve had a withdrawal pending for a little over a month now. There is a “notifier exception” the P2PB2B team is apparently unable to resolve. Getting this squared away is not a priority now but will be necessary as TWM grows and there are more transactions to handle.

I think they closed W/D again while they implement integrated addresses, per BW.com exchange - SFT/SFX deposits/withdrawals - #64 by dandabek

1 Like

Thanks. I saw that a few days ago and wondered if that might be involved. I’ll sit tight.

1 Like

I had that notifier exception problem earlier as well at P2PB2B, however the amount I had transferred did arrive in my wallet. Maybe worthwhile to check at the receiver address.

1 Like

Thanks. There’s no issue with the receiver address because I’ve received regular deposits from mining to this address for years.

1 Like

Sorry… let me rephrase…
I had notifier exception. Then I went to my TWM wallet to which I had send the coins. The exact number of coins I had transferred came through to my wallet even with this notifier exception status still at P2B.

1 Like

Thanks. I have not received my coins but am optimistic I’ll get them at some point. For now, they’re held up somewhere with the notifier exception.

1 Like