SAFEX - $0.50c

You will need to contact them.

Although try resync your device’s clock first. Google’s 2FA relies heavily on the clock being synced.

1 Like

I had problems with my 2FA because I lost my code for withdrawals which is apparently different than the one to log in. I contacted the support to reset the 2FA and they reacted very quickly, however I needed to provide some information to prove I’m the owner of the account.

1 Like

Thanks Gents. They reset my 2FA so should be good to go. Fast response, they must of just woke up after New Year in the UK.

You have to withdraw at least 2k safex

yep. all good. worked well and transferred to wallet no probs.

1 Like

Trade satoshi is a great exchange wish there were a bit more traders tho need to get the word out on that site

2 Likes

According to the interview with them they are not aiming any higher than that ;p

1 Like

Guys, can I please get an invite or details for the safex Slack group? Thanks

Have just seen there is a topic for the Slack invite so all set with that. Looking forward to being active in the community!

I’ve been using the pin# 2FA on there for now because of the the G Authenticator issues I’ve heard about.

I also put in a request for the Blockfolio app to add TradeSatoshi exchange to their roster so that Safex can be tracked again as well as other tokens at TradeSatoshi. They responded and said that they would consider it with more volume or more requests for it.

My advice is that everyone here who uses Blockfolio or similar apps should consider contacting their support to request TradeSatoshi exchange to be added. The addition of it to everyone’s phones will help I’m sure.

Hey we moved to discord so no more slack. So here’s an invite link for that https://discord.gg/fduwVT

Where is the supply from Safex.io coming from?

It was sourced from exchanges before, with exchanges closed now, I’m curious where it’s coming from.

I just don’t want people thinking Dan’s raking in huge bucks selling his shares.

I’m assuming it is coming from Safex reserves and whatever else is needed will bought on the exchange like everyone else has to do. Safex would have a finite supply so I can see why it can’t be sold off cheaply just to spare people the headache of going to Tradesatoshi to get it. I agree with Dan’s strategy. His supply is limited.

1 Like

The Safex company has a small stash of safex of its own It is limited.; There is tons of operational expenses and this helps float the company; I am in no way eager to sell but this helps people get involved who really want to have their piece.

Trade satoshi is unreliable for operating that application.

4 Likes

There you go :wink: Keep up the good work Dan and keep on keeping on. :+1:

1 Like

It’s the conflict of interesting I’m worried about, if the money goes towards raising money for developers I’m okay with.

I’m sure Dan isn’t selling off at 1100 sats, to him it’s worth a lot more.

1 Like

Well hopefully with upcoming developments the market liquidity and price will rise to close that gap.

Who else?

Dan has funded the last year with his own money (?with maybe more from others?) and he runs the site, so the obvious bet is that it is for the project and not some random’s pocket.

2 Likes

Hi Dan,

I purchased Safex from Safex.io several times a few months ago before I was able to buy some from Bittrex. I really appreciated the convenience to buy directly from you and was grateful to do so knowing that it was helpful to you, if even only in a small way. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to all of us and the Safex community!

Best Wishes!

5 Likes