SAFEX - $0.50c

dear community…

THERE IS A CONTEST GOING ON…
GO TO OTHER TOPICS…TAKE PART…

predictions only valid until 29.12 29:59…good luck to everyone and thanks for participation…the winner gets pm by me…winner announcement on this channel…pick time is 23.59.59 on dec 31st…

sincerly Teaman 72

Safex is what the world needs. The rise in cryptocurrency and blockchains shows that we as people want decentralisation. We also want the ability to trade with these new cryptocurrencies, and trade safely and securely.

Anyone who wants cheap safex should look at tradesatoshi dot com

Its at around 165 sats at the moment, A lot cheaper than it has been for quite a while. And the w/d fee is like 300-400 safex. So if you buy enough its a bargain I reckon.

1 Like

Any idea on how the wallet maintenance is there? any restrictions to deposit/withdraw?

Their wallet is working at the moment isn’t it ? Good point Rob. Just buy and move into wallet. Haven’t used tradesatoshi yet. Might buy some more. Anyone got updates on how the NextExchange is going ?

1 Like

Shows as OK

Yep and as always buy small and more often. Move into your own wallet when you have enough so that the w/d fees don’t byte too hard.

The price is still reasonable at around 220-188

Having trouble with the 2FA on the site. Cannot log in or scan new barcode. They did a maintenance update recently. Cant scan a new barcode as they instruct as cant log in. Annoying as i was able to transfer some btc into it to purchase coins but cannot buy Safex.

You will need to contact them.

Although try resync your device’s clock first. Google’s 2FA relies heavily on the clock being synced.

1 Like

I had problems with my 2FA because I lost my code for withdrawals which is apparently different than the one to log in. I contacted the support to reset the 2FA and they reacted very quickly, however I needed to provide some information to prove I’m the owner of the account.

1 Like

Thanks Gents. They reset my 2FA so should be good to go. Fast response, they must of just woke up after New Year in the UK.

You have to withdraw at least 2k safex

yep. all good. worked well and transferred to wallet no probs.

1 Like

Trade satoshi is a great exchange wish there were a bit more traders tho need to get the word out on that site

2 Likes

According to the interview with them they are not aiming any higher than that ;p

1 Like

Guys, can I please get an invite or details for the safex Slack group? Thanks

Have just seen there is a topic for the Slack invite so all set with that. Looking forward to being active in the community!

I’ve been using the pin# 2FA on there for now because of the the G Authenticator issues I’ve heard about.

I also put in a request for the Blockfolio app to add TradeSatoshi exchange to their roster so that Safex can be tracked again as well as other tokens at TradeSatoshi. They responded and said that they would consider it with more volume or more requests for it.

My advice is that everyone here who uses Blockfolio or similar apps should consider contacting their support to request TradeSatoshi exchange to be added. The addition of it to everyone’s phones will help I’m sure.

Hey we moved to discord so no more slack. So here’s an invite link for that https://discord.gg/fduwVT

Where is the supply from Safex.io coming from?

It was sourced from exchanges before, with exchanges closed now, I’m curious where it’s coming from.

I just don’t want people thinking Dan’s raking in huge bucks selling his shares.