SAFEX - $0.50c

I’m assuming it is coming from Safex reserves and whatever else is needed will bought on the exchange like everyone else has to do. Safex would have a finite supply so I can see why it can’t be sold off cheaply just to spare people the headache of going to Tradesatoshi to get it. I agree with Dan’s strategy. His supply is limited.

1 Like

The Safex company has a small stash of safex of its own It is limited.; There is tons of operational expenses and this helps float the company; I am in no way eager to sell but this helps people get involved who really want to have their piece.

Trade satoshi is unreliable for operating that application.

4 Likes

There you go :wink: Keep up the good work Dan and keep on keeping on. :+1:

1 Like

It’s the conflict of interesting I’m worried about, if the money goes towards raising money for developers I’m okay with.

I’m sure Dan isn’t selling off at 1100 sats, to him it’s worth a lot more.

1 Like

Well hopefully with upcoming developments the market liquidity and price will rise to close that gap.

Who else?

Dan has funded the last year with his own money (?with maybe more from others?) and he runs the site, so the obvious bet is that it is for the project and not some random’s pocket.

2 Likes

Hi Dan,

I purchased Safex from Safex.io several times a few months ago before I was able to buy some from Bittrex. I really appreciated the convenience to buy directly from you and was grateful to do so knowing that it was helpful to you, if even only in a small way. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to all of us and the Safex community!

Best Wishes!

5 Likes