SAFEX - $0.50c

yeah i can see that :smiley: haha. Well i have my 50k safe in the wallet. Not planning to sell shit :smiley:

2 Likes

Havenā€™t sold also, itā€™s way to cheap now :stuck_out_tongue:

Im in it for the long term. Canā€™t wait for the blockchain to be released and instead cash in on the dividends. My few safex coins i own is way to precious to me!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in it for the long term also! Iā€™m new to this community look forward to meeting you all.

1 Like

Welcome my friend! we, the hodlers will laugh in the end! F**k the haters!

2 Likes

Verge is also a privacy coin that went x24 in less than 1 month.

SAFEX is that but with an entire market for you to spend your money.

What good is your coin if you canā€™t spend it without the government taxing you

My point is SAFEX is planting the seed right now, and the harvest will come Spring season.

6 Likes

Whatā€™s the realistic timeframe for our own blockchain? Iā€™m sure itā€™s in one of these threads but I know the white paper will be released when Dan is confident itā€™s the right time. Little worries regarding that, just excited for the potential of this movement once we get our own blockchain and itā€™s more incentivized to transfer coins from exchanges to the SAFEX wallet

Soon my friend, soon

1 Like

Do anyone know the current market price, in coinspot itā€™s been saving it has a good gains and loses but the price stays the same in coin spot

You can see the current market price for Safex from:

Best Wishes!

tradesatoshi is the only site trading, the price has roughly been the same around 300 sats, itā€™s very unrealistic as tradesatoshi is a tiny exchange which does very low volumes. I think realistic price is beween $0.07-$0.10 AUD

Current price, not sure. Realisticā€¦ Check Verge and add 20-30%

Just a guesstimate, I brought it a mill at 0.031 aud and was just courious but I did sell half just being the trading halt, I was one of them trader that brought and sold and did no
Research since trading slowed I done heaps of research and wish I never sold half to be honest, Iā€™ve learnt must do research first and if you beilieve just hold hold hold :slight_smile: canā€™t wait for 2018 I think we will be off to a cracking start,
Many thanks to most here for putting great post and staying positive it will benefit us all in the long run, my first few post were not so good but my fault should of research first not after the haltā€¦ Iā€™m very happy buy back upto
1m coin and sit and wait 12 monthsā€¦

I donā€™t have a desktop pc how do I get my wallet going and transfer using a iPhone ? Same process as a desk top pc

1 Like

I was watching the changes appear on coinspot and couldnā€™t understand how it related to the price on tradesatoshi - because it didnā€™t reflect the tradesatoshi price fluctuation. I think those ups and downs on coinspot are simply a reflection of the change in AU$ vs US$.

No iOS wallet option at present.

If youā€™re still holding half a mill of them, Iā€™d suggest you buy a super cheap desktop and get them into a private wallet before airdrop, whenever that may be.

Thanks I have a desktop at work may have to go do that today, I use coin spot in aust there pretty good when on handing coins over To it users, they handed btg out, but yes better to transfer to my private wallet, thanks

1 Like

At 50 cents a coin, it would require 2.5 billion market volume for holders to get 10% return.

At $1 a coin, it would require 5 billion for 10% a coin.

That could be a possibility, if weā€™re planning to hit $500M in half a year.

1 Like

Alibaba did 17.8 billion in 24hrs

3 Likes

Double that is possible, as we grow the whole blocks world
And crypto value grows also, just keep
Spreading the good news about safex and once itā€™s fully launched in 2018 all the true holders will
Be happyā€¦

3 Likes

100% @Jamesie05

1 Like