SAFEX - $0.50c

Ok cool I’m only buying in with aus dollars as this is my first experience with shares. Defiantly been an eye opener. So when would u expect it to drop in hours or days

How long is a piece of string? Its dropped 13 sats since I posted just before. It really now depends on how fast BTC rises and what happens in a week when BTC is listed on the futures market.

I’d expect that today (aussie time) should give us a better indication of whats happening.

BTW where in our fine land are you buying with aus dollars. And remember that if you buy over 10K AUD in a financial year that you need to keep records of your purchases for the tax man.

I bought from coinspot

I’m happy to have what i have and just sit and wait to see what happens. As I said I have never done this before

yes the dips happen @nelson …I did well and sold at the high even though I didn’t know it would end up being the high about to buy back twice as much bc of profit from sell…in the end its a hold coin and @daveyboy lol I agree with everything u say on these forums good stuff !

I agree, but I did some shorts with small amounts of SAFEX and after all increased overall holdings by 10% which is better than nothing. Still waiting for WP and SAFEX Coi to be released.

And you should stick to that as otherwise you can go grey within a month :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks salvatoreone, baptism by fire images (2)

1 Like

Too late for me, I am already that way. :older_adult: But at least I have my hair :wink:

Yea I too sold 3 small amounts at 300 310 320 and just bought back at 150. Not as good as your overall 10%, I was not so adventurous. Just wanted to take advantage of the pumpers and rob them a little of their profits. In hindsight it would have been good to sell a 1/3 of what I had and buy back at the lower prices. But every little bit helps and I would never risk a third.

Yep @salvatoreone is right and take a year and learn the markets before trying to trade more than 1/1000th of what you hold. Many lose all they have because they don’t understand how things work and/or they trade with too much of their holding. Never attempt to recover your loses by risking more. Always move on from any loses and use wisdom to make better trades in future.

So I bought in at .03 and gain at .04 and again at .02. I’m a prime example of someone who didn’t know anything about SafeX until the pump. But, like many others, once I saw the pump I started researching. And even though I assumed this would probably dump, I also started to really buy into what it’s all about. So I bought at the high, and at the middle, and then what I hope is the low. It’s a lot of red for the moment, but I feel good about tucking this one away for the long run.

My crypto had been split between a large quantity of coins (like POWR, LSK, VTC, PiVX, OMG, STRAT) but I decided it’s best to consolidate on top choices. So now the portfolio is split up with: BTC, LTC, NEO, XLM, IOTA, and SafeX. I think I can park these on a wallet and check back in a few years.

5 Likes

I’m glad the PND has given SAFEX some publicity. I also consolidated my holdings to SAFEX and a few others. In half a years time we’ll see what SAFEX is made out of.

1 Like

IOTA has more circulating coins than Safex (2.77 billion to 2.14 billion) and is over $4.54 currently…don’t see why Safex couldn’t be at least $5 come this time next year with the right marketing. Thoughts?

1 Like

I’m invested in SAFEX for many reasons. If we talk about investing for profit, remember that dividends will be a method for holders to get a recurring revenues. As far as the SAFEX coin value goes, “TO THE MOON!”

2 Likes

lol i don’t think it works like that… it’ll slowly climb there. I think 1 billion market cap is possible in like 2-3 years

2 Likes

Ok… if i have to put a price on it, I’d say $0.10 by January if note sooner

5 Likes

Still sticking to this forecast?

1 Like

No one expected that one

Saw a few posts over the last week or so from people talking about something like this being possible due to the payment of dividends. Just ignored them lol. Very suspicious for this to come straight after the huge increases in price recently

1 Like

No. Unless you want to try to buy back cheaper.

1 Like

I think you made a good choice. I bought safex in august, but I also got into the POWR ICO, LSK, OMG…we have some of the same tokens. If safex goes below .01 I will be converting POWR to it and accumulating more.

Powr just went down to at 50cents before