SAFEX - $0.50c

I just got 50k coins, where do I check to see if I received my coins??

Depends on where you bought them, and where you sent them :slight_smile:

Your post is a little bit confusing :smiley: how did you buy the coins?

Oh I bought them through the website and pairs with bitcoin. I have my wallet key. But where can I go to check to see if I received my tokens?

LIMG_3663[quote=“Phoenixfx, post:324, topic:1031”]
coins??
[/quote]

Why does it show 0.045 and the bitcoin # is way off?

I get the same ratio @Phoenixfx mine is 0.00001092 bitcoin is $.18 i have 80,000 in there So i dont know maybe someone with a bit more knowledge could help @Rob @safesam thanks guys

It requires btc to send Safex, so you will need to have some btc in order to send safex to another wallet. If I’m not mistaken, the small amount of btc in there is what remains of your last transaction.

Ok that makes some sense so it’s really irrelevant that we even look at the bitcoin figure? As long as we see out safex shares in there thats all that matters is this correct @freedom45

Yes, your Safex is safely in there. You might want to send a little more bitcoin to your wallet for your next transaction in case you need to move them at a moments notice. I’m not sure how much it will take for that many coins. Someone can chime in if I’m mistaken. So far that’s what I’ve been doing.

I dont know how to do that. I bought in aussie dollars I dont have bitcoin im still new to all this. I just bought safex shares from coinspot then sent to safex wallet. That’s it.

I am very Confident for 10 c by 31st Dec 2017

1 Like

Woo hoooooo20171212_120812

Ok, that should be easy. Buy like $25-$50 worth of btc and send it to the same wallet address. You would have enough then for for a few good size transactions.

That is the result of 2 deposit transactions each of which were encoded (omni encoding) on their own btc transaction of 0.00000546

Thanks @Rob So is freedom right should we have bitcoin in there as well. Or just put in the wallet and relax?

And yes I have done 2 deposits

Sorry @freedom45 i didn’t see your post

1 Like

The btc you send has to be at the same address as the safex. And it has to be enough to cover any safex sends from the address. I normally make sure its 0.001 btc per send I plan to do plus at least 0.001 extra just in case. This can be done now or just before you plan to send safex.

I never knew this. So i buy some bitcoin and send it over to safex wallet

Yup, same address.

1 Like