Safex Cash/Token 2.0 "Orbiter" Wallet

Hello, and sorry if this has been dealt with before, but i couldn’t find any mention of it.
i downloaded and installed the orbiter wallet, opened/transferred my Safex Tokens and Cash (which i had in Sail migration wallet)…all went fine and the Safex Tokens and Cash balance show up correct in Orbiter wallet.
I keep on getting message (pop up) “Couldn’t store wallet”, i reinstalled wallet and get the same pop up message. Wallet won’t save so i have to open everytime with various keys and create new password each time. Thank you in advance.

Try running the wallet in Administration Mode.

https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/run-an-app-as-administrator-in-windows-10.html

Thanks Rich, running on MacOS though. is there a similar route to take for Mac?

Hey I have problem.
I just migrated safex from btc blockchain and in safex wallet I see my migrated tokens in Migrations Table but when I downloaded Orbiter and uploaded my wallet I don’t see tokens in orbiter. I checked address and its the same so I just don’t know how I possibly can start to send my tokens ?

1 Like

You have done the burn, now you wait for Dan to perform the actual migration against that burn.

He’s next scheduled to run his Migration Script on 7 Aug, after which time you should see your SFT and SFX in the Orbiter wallet.

3 Likes

All good thanks for info :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure he found the time to run the Migration Script yesterday… he normally tweets when he is in progress with it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that he didn’t cuz still don’t have coins on my wallet.
Can’t do nothing but wait
btw what will happen with ppl who wont migrate they coins they will lose coins and this coins will be erased ?

1 Like

Any coins that don’t get migrated prior to cutoff date will not have any further value towards the project.

The can’t be erased - they will simply continue to exist on the old Omni/BTC chain.

But they’re essentially dead after 30 November

2 Likes

Dan is now planning to run the Migration Script tonight (his time).

3 Likes