Safex Dev Update: February 15, 2021

TWM Wallet
Last night we released to the community a staging version of the TWM Wallet after a week long sprint to place all elements in position how we wanted and adding in the small details that make all the difference, replaced background graphics.

One thing that we had hoped to resolve last week was the terms and conditions, which we could not get around to until this week. Before releasing this pivotal piece to the public for consumption, we want to have a proper disclaimer to go along with it.

The release of the TWM System will take place in stages. These will be presented in the near future.

You can see a walk through of the TWM Wallet here on a recent video that Daniel had made:

Exchange Listings
We have contacted p2pb2b to start the opening process, soon (perhaps weeks from now) the exchange will open to Safex Cash trading.

Along with this we are reaching out to all of the exchanges we have had in the pipeline to go ahead and resolve the opening of trading for Safex.

Safexcore
Igor also worked on transaction proof alternative to the tx_key proofing system as there are several ways to prove you have made a transaction to someone.

In addition the 7.0.1 testing is going fruitfully and is already integrated in the TWM Wallet, so we can now move ahead with setting it as a main release version. This release corrects several actions related to Tokens transactions that were being rejected or could not be formed in some circumstances previously.

So, it is now very soon that we will be staking on the GUI and able to get onto The World Marketplace finally :sunrise_over_mountains: :city_sunrise: :sunrise:

Thank you all for reading, supporting, and being a part of this amazing journey, that is now opening a new chapter!

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

30 Likes

Great work. I was able to start testing the new GUI wallet last night and was very impressed. It’s very fast and looks great.

7 Likes

Great work, cool wallet, can’t wait to use it!

5 Likes

very awesome update!!! very good sprint!!

5 Likes

@dandabek

What do you think of the idea to have a real-time converter of SFX cash to USD, EUR, etc when listing and viewing offers? Just so people don’t have to check the value of SFX cash every time they want to sell/buy something.

4 Likes

Very fancy, good job.

2 Likes

Price Peg functionality is already coded in at bc level. Just need to have actual pegs running and a later version of the wallet to support it.

I’ve already seen one usd-SFX peg getting tested (built by a community member) and it looks like it would be great!

10 Likes

@coinigy7777 for sure that is needed, that’s why we have coded the price oracles system into the blockchain and the offers can be linked to the price oracle.

What does it mean? The price oracle is operated by third parties, and when you list a product you can subscribe to your chosen price oracle provider in the currency of your choice.

At this iteration, we have opted not to include this feature in the wallet. Keep in mind it already exists in the blockchain. There are a few steps to reliably set up a price oracle system and start utilizing it.

10 Likes

The wallet looks unreal! Seriously great stuff, I hope all testing is going well :muscle:

7 Likes

Finally, after all these years

2 Likes

Love the sound of the daskeyboard! I know what it sounds like because I have one as well on your recommendation @dandabek… best keyboard ever.

2 Likes