Safex Dev Update: February 22, 2021

Short update today: still in progress with the terms and conditions for the wallet.

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

29 Likes

Short reply, good job.

6 Likes

Short and to the point. Short means almost nothing left to do :slight_smile: Getting close!

7 Likes

Great, this means only one: We are close to the the release!

4 Likes

No problem. Take your time.

5 Likes

Love it, I’m busy anyway! Like always!

5 Likes

How can I become a vendor on the SAFEX platform?

4 Likes

Don’t stop checking this forum daily !

Check this update;

And the video !

The wallet is ready it just needs a verified legal terms and conditions !

The wallet will enable you to become a vendor !

Soon you will be joined with 1000’s just like you who want to become vendors !
There will be explanations aplenty on the how to go about this beyond what is already told…

6 Likes

Folk, international commerce ain’t the same as ordering a McD’s child meal over the phone.
Demonstrate some maturity and conduct yourselves accordingly.
This is our future and I know Dan and Co. will see this project through to our successes.
Celebrate… The Tortoise and the Hare… Choose.

6 Likes

I have sent you a message !

@dandabek
Suggestion for future update of TWM-APP: Add a transaction trend to the app. This gives newcomers and investors an instant overview of adoption.

1 Like

I’m not negating your suggestion, but there are also community members who are ‘value adding’ to the information available.

One of those is @Lomax and his Safex Ninja site, which provides statistical data… SAFEX.NINJA - TWM Explorer - Statistics

This may be the sort of information you are looking for.

6 Likes

What’s with the 87% drop in value today ? Any bad news ? On my coinspot , hold a few so I don’t have to open my wallet.

Not sure why you’re seeing that. Price looks within the normal trading range to me :man_shrugging:

1 Like