Safex Development Update - April 29, 2019

As Rich mentioned, most of the agencies are vanilla and lame; anyway we have hired some professionals last year in June who are only just now working since the marketplace is coming around; marketing heavily sooner might have been a waste because we wouldn’t be ready until around these times.

7 Likes

I just want to sell my widgets from my laptop anywhere in the world for crypto. I’m glad really smart people are figuring out how I can do that. Either professional advertising agents or fellow widget sellers will show me where to sell my widgets.

1 Like

При открытии кошелька программа не обнаруживает файл кошелька - "“wallet does not exist: C:\Users\Саша\AppData\Local\Programs\safexcashwallet\SFX.wallet”. Что делать?

tradesatoshi is only one exchange where safex is listed but tradesatoshi also going to delist you. Why? Are you closing your coin? Or where we can trade now?

1 Like

Hey @dinesh, we’ve rebranded to the Safex Token and Safex Cash
The new coins are by now trading on 2 other exchanges:
livecoin.net and
coindeal.com

4 Likes

Worth mentioning is the tokens on TradeSatoshi haven’t been migrated to the Safex blockchain and therefore are still eligible to the Safex Cash airdrop. Both tokens and cash offered on the exchanges @dandabek mentioned are on the Safex blockchain. Therefore the Token (SFT) will not be eligible to an airdrop of SFX (Cash).

2 Likes

Could you please tell me the way how to convert my tradesatoshi safex coins to safex new tokens or cash which you have described. Could you please tell me the steps?

This links to a video from Dan

This is the video by SafexNews

This gives you a good grounding in the process

However, BTC txn fees have increased considerably in recent months. I’d now recommend you move 300k sats of BTC to your Safex/Omni address to ensure you have sufficient. You can alsways remove any leftover BTC after the migration process is completed.

2 Likes

We need 4 USD bitcoin to migrate. If i click on Receive button then it shows only 1 addresss. I have installed safex wallet and bitcoin and safex balance are 0. there is only 1 address for receive so i am confused that this address will be used to receive safex coins from tradesatoshi exchange or will be used to receive bitcoin into safex wallet. please help

You can create several private keys (and therefore several public addresses) within the wallet. For the migration you only need the one address that you already have. You see the public address. Send 4 dollar in BTC to this address and send your SAFEX from Tradesatoshi to the same address. Then follow the steps from the migration video.

Reminder: Always back up your keys! This is important for both the old SAFEX key and the new SAFEX key that will get created in the migration process.

2 Likes

You mean i can use same receive address to receive bitcoin as well as safex coin from exchange?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

I did all the steps shown in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9QhVimoyY
but after final steps i send 12628 safex coin then it was in pending and when pending completed i did not receive any SFT and Safex cash. when i was sending 12628 safex then it showed i will received 12628 SFT and 29. Safex cash but after pending Safex coin has gone 0 but SFT and SFX are no result. please help

Read the .pdf link in here Next migration run scheduled for 25th June 2019 to make sure you understand the process.

4 Likes

Hi, that time confirmation was 6/16 but now 9/16 and my SFT and SFX are showing in migration table but how to send SFT and SFX from wallet to exchange because i don’t see send button to send SFT and SFX?

Read the .pdf

2 Likes

Hi , I did all the steps. I migrated all safex in v.07 wallet and then i installed .01 wallet and used recover wallet with keys method and created wallet but my SFT and SFX tokens are showing which has not transferred. please help

Firstly, did you read the .pdf?

It explains all of the process.

2 Likes

Yes, i read but have little bit confusion. You mean my SFT and SFX coin will be credited into new address tomorrow because on 25th June you are running next migration? Thanks

Correct. They arrive when Dan runs his script.

2 Likes