Safex Development Update December 13, 2017

Yes the wallet is in maintanence it has been since about 5am GMT I also sent mine from bittrex over 23 hours ago and am on 3/20 and yet have well over 160 confirmations on blockchain explorer so it can only be due to cryptopia having the wallet in maintenance for whatever reason

Nice read, great analysis on the blockchain markets. Looking forward to what you have to say once beta is launched.

Off topic, are you back on Discord yet?

No sir/maā€™am. Iā€™m not even sure if I want to be at this point. Why donā€™t you guys/gals clean it out a bit more and let me know when Iā€™m welcome again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, working on the cleaning process. Todayā€™s been a hell of a day. Starting to get a few Fudders.

Iā€™d like to have a word with them fudders butā€¦ I guess the powers that be would rather I didnā€™t.

1 Like

Youā€™re unbanned. Welcome back my friend.

Not sure who you unbanned but it wasnā€™t me

Uhhhhā€¦ youā€™re SonicPoet on discord, right?

Yeah thatā€™s me.

Thanks for the detailed answer Juan :smiley: !

When a member of community ask a difference between SAFEX and something else itā€™s not ment as negative, but just for someone to explain in detail the differnece.

They are now on wallet maintenance of omni protocol tokens which safex is one of. I have a deposit not even showing yet. And the site says its under ā€œwallet mandatory Maintenanceā€

those Jerk offs at Bittrex cleared my trade history now I have to try to figure out how much I paid for my coins by downloading my trade history to note pad fileā€¦ Those guys are dropping the ball over there

1 Like

Anyone got a active Discord link for safex.

look at the spike today on cryptopia. I sold all my safex, got immediate BTC. then went on safex.io and used those BTC to rebuy safex. sure you pay multiple fees but at least the coins are with me.

as well, almost no one here has 100% on safex, so the fees paid are more than even-out by your other coin profit.

1 Like

100% in Safex wallet and I have only ever put coins in, never out. Here for long run.

1 Like

long term are here with me. cryptopia is fun for in and out and make a profit

I think that is not possible now :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did u sell wallet is in main.

yeah i transferred almost all this morning and sold the remaining 5 minutes before the bad news
talk about luck!

Oh crap. cryptopia gone to

Market Closing
Wallet is in maintenance, closing trading due to the complaints and accusations

what COMPLAINTS AND ACCUSATIONS?