SAFEX Listed at Trade Satoshi Exchange?

Yes, transfer $50 btc to your wallet

Same here… bought some last night to test the waters and when I tried to withdraw to private wallet, is says “Currency not found or is currently disabled.”.

so its red flag if we can’t withdraw??

Maybe the exchange hasn’t done the mandatory Omni update yet. They should be contacted before anyone else sends more coins over there.

thank you~

Not on how I feel @ the moment several different functions didn’t work, no data for a lot of coins LEGIT Sites don’t have these issues as well as putting $ into something that people have had issues withdrawing and some of the coins have absolutely no data Furthermore nobody from SAFEX has directed anyone there I have seen or endorsed gives a big RED WARNING FLAG

S$FEX Please deposit 50K in coins risk your $ tell us how it works out for ya with screen shots ETC: Do something to prove to the community it Legit don’t just go off of how you feel @ the moment give us Proof :zipper_mouth_face:

That is 100% correct my coins took about 30hrs to transfer. Not sure if is still in maint but if u click on the safex wallet in the site it will give u the wallet status.

It took my coins took about 30hrs to transfer. Not sure if is still in maint but if u click on the safex wallet in the site it will give u the wallet status. Sorry for the copy and paste just wanted to pass on the info i have.

I sent BTC into Trade Satoshi twice yesterday to add more SAFEX to my wallet. The first transfer from my home wallet was completed and available in 30 min. The second BTC transfer from Cryptopia to Trade Satoshi took 14 hours to complete. A couple of hours ago I withdraw all my SAFEX from Trade Satoshi and it’s still processing. I expect with all the traffic its going to take about the same amount of time or longer. Don’t stress all good things take time people :slight_smile:

1 Like

The website receives 7k daily visitors and you want me to prove that its legit just because it doesn’t feels right to you… Amazing.
Use Google

1 Like

I believe the site is legit but I wouldn’t trade there before I saw some official announcement from Dan.

1 Like

Wait for Cryptopia decision, it should be today or tomorrow.

Already did Google, owners are anonymous, anything can appear to have so many daily visitors how the con works. You can’t prove anything as to your personal exp meaning you have nothing but your unvalidated opinion= worthless. How many exchanges like this have gone out of buisness ripping all the users, furthure more Nobody from SAFEX has endorsed the site this is also a red flag

1 Like

Dan made a statement saying trade at your own risk. Its just to much of an unknown!

Thanks cryptoshadi your information says it all :grimacing: SAFEX does not endorse the site

1 Like

Ok. Its scam. Their Twitter is scam, their Bitcointalk thread is scam, people trading there are scam. Its all set up to take your coins and than they will close all accounts and run away and buy island with your coins and live there forever.

1 Like

Like others have done after running their operations, however not my coins I won’t trust it with my cash, seems like you feel the same way or you would have proven you can withdraw SAFEX when nobody else can. You have fully avoided proving anything with gibberish. Furthermore, SAFEX does not endorse the site. SAYS EVERYTHING!

Hey bud … if it doesnt feel right to you than just dont use it. Wait just a short while until safex is on another exchange… no need to stress.

1 Like

I am trying to deposit and withdraw from trade satoshi and let you guys know how it works practically risking 10k in this process !!

1 Like