SAFEX Listed at Trade Satoshi Exchange?

Safex is worth to risk :slight_smile:

I can safex say it isn’t a scam at all. I deposited BTC twice and traded for SAFEX with out any issues. And in the end I was able to send the coins to my Safex wallet. It did take around 6 hours for the withdrawal to process which was a dam sight faster than 13 hours it took to transfer BTC from Crytopia to Trade Satoshi yesterday :+1:

4 Likes

You have some serious issues…

Serious issues watching exchanges come and go, people loosing there coin. SAFEX says @ your own risk SAFEX not endorsed these are Red Flags

I deposited safex on this site status showing error its 6 confirmation till now unconfirmed balance showing zero only deposite history showing deposite but anywhere my safex are not present I created a support ticket till now this is the whole story so I will wait till 20 confirmations if my balance shows means deposit working and then I go for withdraw process immediately and let you guys know whole truth whats happening!!

Good grief.

2 Likes

Stop with the support tickets guys… sheesh. I’m waiting for 1.5 hrs for btc to go into Bittrex (I know bad word) and it’s still 0/2 confirmations. There is record volume on these sites every day. Calm down. Need to learn patience for crypto.

UPDATE - I’m waiting over 10.5 hours now for Bittrex to get 2 confirmations on a BTC transaction. Still haven’t sent a help ticket. It will be resolved before they get to it anyway… no need to send a million help tickets for Safex on rinki dink exchanges like tradesatoshi.com and cryptopia.com to cause them headaches and make them delist.

Contrary to what some SAFEX hodlers have said, we do want this to be successful for people selling… don’t let those coins go for a low amount. The pain in the ass of going through these exchanges to begin with is reason enough. Drive that price up baby. Ya dig?

Once we’re back on a legit exchange it’ll be a comfy ride and hopefully, there is a
new blockchain to speak of at that point and we don’t regret not buying Verge instead.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/943758941753720832.

Have you read these news ? ETA: 24 hour

I don’t care about exchanges. Actually I do care in terms of buying more safex. I have no intention of selling or trading. Cryptopia is not an option for me due to ridiculous fees - I would never let them have 1500 safex lol.
I won’t buy on any other exchange until I see an official safex announcement.

2 Likes

Hi,

I would strongly advise against tradesatoshi but that’s just my opinion. I honestly think tradesatoshi is the sketchiest platform ive even seen! How will you know what any coin (safeX) would be worth if you are trading it. You pair it for example with btc, correct? Well, they have btc priced at $14500 and $6660 close today! whatever close means since crypto markets do not close!

Any way, day trader could respectfully take back their pety $$ and make it off BTH or Ripple or other coins as they please!! The people asking for exchanges are either them (greedy day traders without the title, experience, or pay) or people who would genuinely to purchase more SafeX and according to SafeX news, that’s at your own risk now. I would totally like to buy more, but I wouldn’t even trust tradesatoshi or any other platform right now to lock up more $$$ than I already have before clearing out the air with cryptopia and getting back some solid feedback for SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) at SafeX.

Respectfully,

ABe

1 Like

I struggle to understand the satoshi site. Do i deposit btc and look to see who is offering coins from the buy or sell section ?

cryptopia what they did is unprof. its obvious safex delisted on bittrex and no other option while cryptopia not showing deposits new joiners and anyone can panic on this they need to ignore this panic instead they delist coin.
Trade satoshi is good till anything wrong they do, nothing matters if we can deposit and withdraw successfully means exchange is legit!

1 Like

Market price for Safex is now active on Coin Market Cap.

600 satoshis…

Yep sure is

Yes, it’s a testament to the endurance of this project and it’s vision to see that price after all this coin has been through in the last couple weeks. We haven’t even gotten the really good news yet. Amazing.

4 Likes

And our community is unreal. So many good people on this forum.

3 Likes

I tried sending 5000 safex to this tradesatoshi site like two days ago from my wallet and the transaction is still pending…anybody else experiencing delays like this?

omfg. can we get a bot to autoban these questions?

I’ve send 50000 mine is out of the saffex wallet but still nothing showing paid the fast fee in the wallet.

I am still waiting so scared i’ve lost everything double checked the address as well on tradesatoshi

so frustrating