SAFEX Listed at Trade Satoshi Exchange?

Same, but I also used appropriate fees when transferring and taken note of wallet maintenance times and either waited or not sent coins to/from any where that has its wallet in maintenance,

1 Like

It’s almost as if you gasp read and followed the directions!

1 Like

wallets are ok many times after 21dec I am waiting but like you all said you guys get deposits then why not I am getting it? its one week of waiting who take that long for confirmations.
I too like this exchange as they are replying better than Cryptopia, if I get my balance I ll deposit more but if they disappear its a big red flag.

Anyone able to scan the QR code? i was not able to have a successful scan. Does this happen with 2FA or is it unsafe?

Update: i chose email 2FA instead and the send code function actually did not happen and only when i click it the second time did the email 2FA sent 2 codes at once. It’s not MetaCert certified. I’m paranoid when it comes to crypto. I have been seeing all the news of hacking past 7 years. I guess my Safex trading will have to wait…

@SaintDL I’ve been using Google “2 Step Authenticator” and have had success using both QR scan and email 2FA.

Maybe give that a try. Although I have not registered with Tradesatoshi, I’ve enabled 2FA with several other exchanges successfully. As you most likely already know, once you’ve created your account it is necessary to go into the security settings to authorize the exchange to set you up for 2FA. In some cases it was necessary to go through all of the required verification steps before 2FA was an option.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes!

Yea i used those. It didn’t go through as smoothly as i wanted. Google 2FA cannot scan its code for some reason. And that’s something that makes me paranoid as hell.

I entered mine manually. The reason being is that I keep a secure copy of the 2FA string in case my device fails and I need to put it into another device. Also by entering the code from the copy I made ensures I transcribed it correctly.

1 Like

Just now I bought some safex from tradesatoshi and had them transfered to my safex wallet… i must say im pretty impressed because it only took a few minutes for my safex to show up in my wallet.

1 Like

Try authy app… i had issues with google authenticator not scanning some qr codes. Authy app creates a recoverable backup as well. I had no issues scanning the qr on tradesatoshi