SAFEX Listed at Trade Satoshi Exchange?

Well i think my response was as much respect as he deserved.

I just withdrew my Safex from tradesatoshi to my safex wallet no probs. Took about 3 minutes for the coins to arrive.

4 Likes

Good to know thanks!

I have 2FA for this exchange, in fact I have 3 separate one for trading one for withdraws and one for login. Now how much safer would you like Dave.

Yer its awesome. I never once knocked it. I was using a tablet and couldnt see/view where the tab was (for 2fa settings). One of the good blokes on the forum pointed me in the right direction with where to find the 2fa settings and i then flipped my tablet up and could then see it.
I think mate people are a bit tender on here still,
(and maybe well justified given what has happened re: exchanges and peoples actions, which has caused people to jump on each other quickly amd things are being taken out of context). Bit certainly love trade satoshi. It is working very well for me. All the best and as time passes i think things will settle down with reference to my previous coment.

1 Like

Good to hear you found it Dave no disrespect intended to your good self. May we all have a very enriched outcome from our SAFEX investments.

1 Like

Is the 350 safex fee high compared to other exchanges?

it was 100 on bittrex. never used cryptopia but people said it was 1500.

Given the limited exchange options at present, it seemed acceptable to me.

Thanks for the input guys.

For anyone still not sure about Trade Satoshi, I asked on this forum where I could buy and what a good price would be, Dan posted a link to Trade Satoshi. I went in, signed up, 2FA for sign in, deposit and withdrawal. I managed to buy and download it to my desktop SAFEX wallet which is now showing BTC$xxxxxxx. Not sure why it doesn’t show SAFEX value.

If you buy in the LTC market it was 30c each, BTC market was 5c each. You have to choose a sell order to populate the buying sheet. You can buy smaller values than advertised if you don’t have enough for a complete buy asked. Sometimes the value went up when I clicked the buy order to something way too high, It wasn’t the easiest process at all but I now have SAFEX in my wallet.

If you send LTC you will have to find a buy/sell order on TradeSatoshi to convert to BTC, prices are high, not sure if BTC send fees are higher, didn’t the math. Best to buy DOGE and then send that to Trade Satoshi. From what I hear it is in the UK, not Asia.

my trade satoshi deposits are still not visible its 2 weeks they are saying coin is under maintainance.

That’s too long. Have you check your transaction id?

Safex is on a dip! good buying opportunity.

Is tradesatoshi ever going to release wallet maintenance? And is there anywhere else anyone can buy safex outside of directly or tradesatoshi at this moment?

safex.io 900sat
me 500sat
tradesatoshi 200sat

3 Likes

Kind of expensive anywhere expect tradesatoshi. I am still on the fence to buy there bexause of the whole wallet maintenance issue

My trade satoshi experience till now with all screenshots ! it maybe happened to me only by mistake but till now I am unable to see my deposits !

My guess, and note it is a guess. I am not suggesting its a good way of doing things but fits the presented screen shots.

The 6 confirmations is what any omni explorer says. Tradesatoshi is using an external blockchain explorer to know the number of confirmations and this is what shows in the deposits page.

The trading module does not see the safex coins because of the wallet maintenance and thus the tradesatoshi wallet has not updated the balance yet.

When the wallet comes out of maintenance then the balance will be updated.

I have had zero problems with tradesatoshi, but I may be more patient than some people.

1 Like