Safex Wallet from Coinspot

Hi there, I currently hold my safex coins on Coinspot the Australian exchange. As I plan to be a long term holder I just wanted to know if there is any way of setting up a safex wallet and transferring them into the wallet from Coinspot and if there are any advantages of doing this? Thanks in advance

Hello @Monkay90

If you look at safex.io in the top section there is a wallet to download and install on your computer. There is also a video guide on how to use the wallet.

If you store your safex in that wallet you will get dividends for when transactions takes place. These dividends coins (chille coin for now) is the currency of which you buy goods and services for on the marketplace. So the answer is YES, there is at least 1 BIG advantage of holding in the safex wallet :slight_smile:

There is also a dividends calculator on safex.io where you can put in the amount you hold and see what you can earn annually depending on the current value of Safe Exchange Coin and the Estimated Trade Volume, and the market cap and so on, a few factors deciding in this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply