Stagenet 1: Windows GUI

During this week’s development update we posted an initial build of the TWM Wallet for windows, though it was glitchy and did not work for most people: here is an updated version that has confirmed to be working.

Post your address to get some testing tokens to make an account and list some products for sale!

11 Likes

Can I get some test net coins

SFXtzUeMKh9THk5YQ5WdYRWU6YCR52Ds4F15R4tFuNtVcjDRVTFjAQaWL4dZC76M9jP7x3ho6HTkFht2XucWuBYQhAxfnNxHSX4

Thank you

4 Likes

one thing, your address is for testnet you should make the wallet without ticking the testnet box

sorry I forgot to remove it before building and releasing

1 Like

Ok, this adress is without testnet box ticked

SFXszi9ZgbP3hgTduvZRTp9rs3mnYJ4BLc2HUBTkp4WrJ3v56hgH5BnRJiGa2XDsKb5jhpQWSKr1k1BgawscsSsv9JmpoEY7GSu

2 Likes

sent :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

got it :smile:

3 Likes

Just a reminder for the new stagenet users…

DO NOT tick the Testnet box, as this windows wallet is configured for stagenet “out of the box”

When making an account, it will require you to have 100 of the test SFT, after 300 blocks you will get those back. So feel free to post your Stagenet Address in the comments, or on twitter.com/safex to get some.

After you made your merchant account you have to wait 25 blocks before it is Activated and usable.

You can track the transactions on the block explorer: stagenet1.safex.org

If you made a new offer, or edited that offer, you will need to wait 10 blocks before it is visible again on the list of offers.

Staking on this version is 10,000 SFT minimum ONLY FOR STAGENET

It takes 1000 blocks to unstake and collect yield ONLY FOR STAGENET

Do not try to use this with MAINNET DO NOT TRY TO USE WITH MAINNET

2 Likes

Also, please be aware that this is the first public iteration of the wallet, which doesn’t have all the commands implemented into the GUI interface yet, but enough for you to have a good play around…

You can create a merchant account (Uppercase letters NOT allowed), but not yet edit it.
You can stake and unstake tokens, but the staking screen doesn’t populate all staked outputs yet
And you can list items for sale and buy stuff, but the search function on the market page crashes the wallet back to the Open Wallet screen.

3 Likes

Perfect @aussiesloth, thank you for reiterating those conditions

Go for it all click everything, if something breaks, restart and try something different or even the same thing.

We will gather your feedback if you respond to this thread or anywhere really on the forum.

Happy Stagenetting :sunrise_over_mountains: !

3 Likes

SFXszkvRYqZNsw9DvqHDZX6DxsLA2L5x9DCyWyFNDXJU8yPWJjz3a614KgM9bXFtraHPfVcirk1aji1g3bmeFMJMSwsssxsV1Le

thanks.
good stuff, excited to play

2 Likes

and here you’re enabled to do so!

https://stagenet1.safex.org/search?value=3cffe165c164c7c8e6666e947f53ccb2985e0278000441b972e29753eb9d9451

2 Likes

When I click the wallet logout button, it throws an error as shown in this screenshot.

4 Likes

that is indeed a bug, need to update the logout function

closing the wallet with the ‘x’ will cause no harm

3 Likes

I tried staking tokens while all my SFX were in pending. The popup message said it submitted successfully, but the console shows an error. It appears not to have submitted anything to the blockchain which I would expect, but also would expect an error message.

4 Likes

SFXszhW19vjZzyWMGZhCh551oDYohkyWyMQo3UsP1dar4Z2364AsJWh6ezaMkDT4wsCPGGeX5gfJ7jAgPpq97uLo56U5FzJt6Xp

2 Likes

SFXszjdHpKYV8i7vZsuFGuFjrqSUx12nUGS1bh79Cu6hZhN59FGagqGhCG8HfEhZ64NXLjdrdneavbmThh7wUoRV7gCV3gV8G2q

2 Likes

If Windows users strike issues with downloading or installing…

Can I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the TWM Wallet (if already installed)
  2. Disable AV and Windows Defender or any other similar
  3. Download TWM Wallet and install.
  4. Whitelist (in AV, etc) the folder TWM Wallet is installed in.
  5. Ensure the application file is set to run as administrator
  6. Enable AV.
  7. Create New Wallet.
3 Likes

i left the console open, i see from time to time it tries to load the listings… i am in other tabs

maybe to improve performance and less call to the block chain, this can be blocked to only when its on the market tab?

2 Likes

i was trying to create an account… getting this error message when i have tokens…

please see screenshot

2 Likes

i tried to make a purchase. got hit with this error “not enough quantity”, i checked to see that there is enough. please have a look at the screenshot

1 Like