Transfer of Safex Coins to Safex Wallet

Hello Safex community,
Thank you all for being a great community and many thanks to the Safex developers!!!
In my excitement over this project I registered with Bitstamp and bought Bitcoin with my credit card. Then I registered with Bittrex and used the Bitcoin to buy Safex. I then transferred all that I have to the Safex Wallet. But I didn’t know what I was doing, even after watching the Safex Wallet tutorial and now I’m very concerned I made a big mistake.
I created a new Safex Wallet by deciding on a strong Password, and then once I was logged in, I selected “Receive”. I used that address to transfer all my Safex Coin from Bittrex to Safex Wallet. But I did not go through the task of creating a Private and Public Key. Did I just lost 118,500 Safex Coins? It’s all I could afford.

One Public/Private key combo is auto-created when you log onto wallet for the first time. You have used the correct address and you will get your coin.

P.S. Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

The Safex coins should appear in your wallet eventually. Click the circle with arrows in the top right to refresh your balances.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!
I’m so happy to be part of this great community.

2 Likes