Transfer questions

Hey Nelson i am setting up my safex wallet now and also would like to transfer from coinspot also but i cannot copy the address for coins to be sent to.

Highlight the address in safex then control c Then go to coinspot and control v. Make sure u send a test amount first e.g. 500 coins. Please check the address and check again if its wrong u will lose them

You will get a confirmation email as well from coinspot keep your eye out for that also has the address on it and check it again

Make sure you export the encrypted keys .dat file and unencrypted keys to a usb and print them. Keep them safe

thanks nelson, i am now able to copy add and have sent a tester and confirmed email with coin spot but still nothing coming through coin spot says withdraw failed but in transactions list says pending

Yes it did the same to me for about 30mins first time I did it.

Just wait for the tester to complete before u do anymore safety first.

thanks for your help mate .
i have had enough for tonight and iam going to bed.

Coinspot can take a while to do things but seem responsible and security concious operator. U can only imagine how crazy things have been. 3000 plus sign ons alone in one day to a Sydney based mob. Imagine trying to verify ?

Thanks Nelson. Still waiting on mine to transfer. Do Ssfex have their own nice paperwallet like the others to save ur keys onto ?

UPDATE- Coinspot has cancelled the transfer and refunded back coins. So their issue from there side or Wallet side ???

UPDATE 10/12/17 - Tried again Sunday and coins transferred to wallet no issues.

Hi.
I have a question regarding the transfer of my safex coins from coinspot.
Coinspots rate is currently at .45 cents AUD. If this rate is higher than safex’s rate when I transfer the coins, will I essentially lose money upon transfer?

Lets say I have $100 in AUD worth of safex = 2500 coins. transfer to safex wallet do I then have 2500 coins at whatever the safex rate is? Is there much difference between a safex rate and a coinspot rate?

Cost like $3 for me

You are just transferring them into the wallet as far as I know share just put into safer hands

My limited understanding is you buy at a higher rate but also sell back them at the same higher rate. I assume this covers their overheads, protections, change in exchange rates, external wallet holders fees etc. But the number of coins remains true. The real value of your coins is the advertised rate on safex and USD stock exchanges

1 Like

so lets just say you had $1000 aud in coinspot and you moved it to safex you had $997. ?

otherwise i’ll just sell my coinspot back and repurchase on safex?

U will have to buy in another crypto coin you can’t buy in aussie dollars from them

When the wallet is open, If you click the settings button (looks like a gear or sprocket) you will see “download encrypted .dat file”. That is the backup of your wallet. You should download the .dat file and the unencrypted file. Which is your private and public keys. Keep these safe and don’t lose.

Best Wishes!

Gday guys. I’m having a few issues with some coins I have transferred from coinspot. I did the transfer almost 48 hours ago. It all went through fine on coinspot end and the address is defiantly correct. Nothing has come through yet in the safex wallet. No pending coins.

Any ideas what’s happened. Is there another wallet I should download which might show up all the safex coins I transferred

Cheers guy

Have you checked it on the block chain

http://blockchain.info/ put your address into this see if has be run on the blockchain