Transfer questions

Why is everyone changing to an other wallet from coinspot. Is it because they are just being cautious before ending the hault or are they delisting it?

I suppose to be ready for the chillie drop. They won t delist they just need an exchange to sell as well as they are brokers

Sorry for the silly question but what is chili?

Have a look at the homepage of Safex.io and read all of the content there.

Holders of Safex will receive a reward for the amount of Safex they posses in the form of a currency that will be used once the Safex Marketplace is up and running. Chille is the supposed name of that coin, although once the white paper comes out in a few weeks, expect a rebranding to something like Safex Cash.

Safex Cash will be air dropped to early adopters directly to their Safex wallets. After that, holders of Safex will receive a commission for every transaction that occurs on the marketplace.

Best Wishes!

Hi

Now Coinspot wonā€™t trade in Safex, how to buy these Safex coins? Where to buy them from ?
Iā€™m a newbie and any advice is appreciated. Thanks

100k safex
1.124btc from official site
0.9btc from me
0.39 from exchange

And that .39 is rising hour by hour too. Only 85K left at 0.395/100K

It does seem like safex on tradesatoshi isnā€™t going to be cheap for very long

True that. And after tomorrow update from Danielā€¦ who knowsā€¦

1 Like

Is your tomorrow the 24th or 25th?

And cryptopia is having problems with safex withdrawals. Started mine after the wallet came out of maintenance and hours later it is still processing. Any idea how long a status of processing lasts on cryptopia? Never mind it just released them seconds ago. So its hours but eventually goes through.

I dont know. I still keep some in Cryptopia, waiting for final review. I got msg that coins are good for withdrawal months after delisting.

Can only withdraw somewhere between 75K and 80K at a time. So its is going to take a few days to get mine off there. Anyhow mine released moments ago so it was a few hours (~6 hours) for me

Thats with LvL 2?

No level 1 ($5K NZ each day). I donā€™t feel like getting level 2 with all the ID stuff. Donā€™t use it enough really

It will save you some $$$$. At 1500 per turnā€¦

1 Like

I day trade with a small portion and will recover those fees real quick. Or I can look at it as having lost some of my ā€œprofitsā€ I made on safex with those coins. Giving my ID to yet another exchange is expensive in my eyes.

I went out to lunch with safex at around 310 and came back to it being 395. That is a quick rise in my books and looks like people had better evaluate if they want more now or risk it after xmas and that announcement due.