TWM v1.5 Bugs/Issues Reporting

Please use this thread to report anything for TWM v1.5

So far, I have noted that the History tab works with a short tx history, but throws to a white screen if you load a wallet with extensive txs.

I’m yet to determine the threshold point for it throwing the blank screen.

3 Likes

Working

1 Like

Blank

2 Likes

Got also a blank page in windows version after pushing the history button.

2 Likes

Sorry if I sound dumb but where do you download the new v1.5?

3 Likes

https://safex.market/download-prerelease

3 Likes

How do I tell my miner to send my payouts to the new v1.5 wallet?

2 Likes

The software wallet you use is irrelevant for mining purposes (so long as it is a compatible Safex wallet). You simply restore the current Safex address you’re mining to into the TWM wallet software (assuming you haven’t already restored it into TWM v1, in which case, just open it like normal with v1.5).

An “Installing TWM v1.5” article has been drafted, and will be linked here once published.

4 Likes

I got this message after installing new wallet on Win 10. I had to accept the “threat” to continue but after that wallet works fine. Just little scary :wink:

1 Like

Just a false positive.

3 Likes

I installed v1.5 tonight and only four product listings will display. I’m on shitty Windows 8…is that too old of an operating system?

2 Likes

No issues using Win8. Most likely, you’re not in the USA, so will only see the items listed globally. All these new listing are geofenced for USA buyers only, and will only display for Wallets using US-based IP addresses.

3 Likes

Ah okay, makes sense! Thank you

3 Likes

I used my seed phrase to open the TWM v1.5 wallet, but my SFT and SFX balances were zero. I did a hard rescan but it was going a bit slow.
I located my old orbiter2 wallet file and was able to use that and this gave me the correct SFT and SFX balances.

Should there be a wallet file that I can export from within TWM instead of using the orbiter2.dat.keys file? Or are there other ways to open the wallet?

1 Like

Use a node closer to you, instead of the default rpc.Safex.org Daemon host.

It will dramatically speed up wallet sync times.

https://safex.ninja/nodes

2 Likes

Maybe not a bug but strange to see menu bar, especially where Help are pointing to Electron (library used in development) related stuff. Opened on Win10

4 Likes

My understanding is that the Help is a requirement for Windows development. In future versions of TWM, I think it would be an asset for the Help to reflect actual Safex Blockchain, TWM wallet, SFT, SFX, tax liability content; and possibly also point to the Safex tutor or Safex Blog.

3 Likes

I also noticed that I was not able to size TWM with my smaller laptop. Can not fit the bottom horizontal scrollbar on the screen and the app only allows for limited sizing and no more. Same issue in V1.0.0. I think it might be an aspect ratio type of issue.

3 Likes

Is TWM V1.5 Compatible with Mac OS Sierra V10.12.6 ? got a dark blue screen after restoring wallet on TWM V.1 and Dark blue screen directly after opening TWM V.1.5…Maybe I got a point where I have no choice but upgrading the Mac OS to run Safex ;)… thank you for your guidance

3 Likes

No. Too old, sorry.

3 Likes