TWM v1.5 Bugs/Issues Reporting

Thank you for the quick reply… then It should be smooth after upgrading to the
latest OS :wink:

3 Likes

hi tried to connect via VPN,

The lower part of the listing, the product image doesn’t show, its just empty pictures. (refer to attached image)

Also adding a search function for the items will be good and helpful

3 Likes

I’m using windows 10, and some of the images were also blank. I noticed eventually some of them rendered.

3 Likes

A search function to query by product type, description and even merchant would be very very useful. This is basically how I find items on the Amazon website. Please add this feature @dandabek if at all possible :pray:

3 Likes

Based on what I’ve heard, the pics may not be loading due to the load being placed on the Safex.pics current hosting server for those pics.

It is being looked at by those who know more about the technical aspects than me.

2 Likes

As promised

3 Likes

In US, using windows 10. When I log into the market it is only showing me the 3 items. Tried a hard rescan without luck. Any thoughts?

3 Likes

There have been several reports in the last few hours of US community members only seeing the international listings.

I’ve sent Dan an internal message.

Thanks for your understanding while the matter is resolved.

3 Likes

Hey there was a small bug, that I’ve corrected and should be all set from now on. Really appreciate your report!

3 Likes

Update: when Dan published the Release version of TWM wallet v1.5 with the sha256 checksums, he also included a couple of bug fixes to the prerelease that was published 2 days earlier.

Most Significant: Stake and Unstake commands now work in v1.5

4 Likes

Thank you, and good work :+1:
Looking forward to v2 later this month!

4 Likes

Same, when press history blank white screen. windows verson.

3 Likes

I published an updated windows release not long ago (few hours ago), give it a try:

https://safex.market/twm1-5

3 Likes

I have tested and can confirm the latest is now working (and signed). I still got a AV warning when attempting to install, so you’ll still need to disable real-time scan in your AV, and then whitelist the installation folder. The actual install file also triggered a false positive after I turned real-time scanning back on.

2 Likes

Using Mac 11.6. Under the Market tab it is only showing 4 products and thats it.
Not sure if there is meant to be more, although going by recent posts by Dan it seems theres a lot for sale atm.

2 Likes

The bulk of the items listed are geofenced to USA only, as they are only for sale in that market.

Therefore if you live outside the USA, you’ll only see the items listed for your area.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve tried to restore a wallet from keys. It doesn’t show any sft or sfx in my wallet.

2 Likes

If the wallet your referring to is the TWM v1.5,
the recommendation usually is to do a hard rescan.

You can search in this forum to read how others dealt with this issue. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi, I had an issue with xmrig. When I started mining, my wallet would go to a blue screen after clicking password. I removed xmrig but it did not fix the issue with the blue screen. I had to retrieve my wallet by using the keys. My computer is an iMac 2017, running macOSx Monterey. I have not tried redownloading xmrig since retrieving my wallet.

3 Likes

Not able to perform staking function on V1.5 wallet/Mac OS…

3 Likes