TWM v1.5 Bugs/Issues Reporting

I’m gonna guess you downloaded the v1.5 Prerelease, not the v1.5 Release, which was published 2 days later.

That bug was fixed in the Release.

5 Likes

That is correct. Wasn’t aware there were two separate downloads. Being on twitter, and the blog regularly, and still missed that announcement :frowning:
Thanks Sloth!

4 Likes

Don’t feel too bad. I missed it for a week myself, and you know how closely I follow this stuff :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But I did mention it here… TWM v1.5 Bugs/Issues Reporting - #31 by aussiesloth

3 Likes

Hey all, I tried to buy a medallion and I couldn’t fill out the column for my shipping info, name etc. So I tried another item, same thing.
The location feature worked, country, state. But that was all.
I tried a hard rescan, tried waiting a day, same thing.
I tried a different wallet and the feature worked, I don’t know what’s up with the wallet.
Should I abandon it? It’s was also not showing accrued SFX on v1 either, but the balance showed up in v1.5.
Thanks

2 Likes

Firstly, are you using the v1.5 release (not the v1.5 prerelease that was published 2 days before the release ver) of the TWM wallet?

Secondly, I know in previous versions that there was an intermittent bug where the typing fields locked up, but it was easily overcome simply by minimising the TWM window, and then restore back to view. You sometimes needed to minimise-restore multiple times as you filled in all the fields.

I’m not sure if this is still an issue in v1.5 release, as I haven’t tried to buy anything listed recently, due to it all being for the USA market.

3 Likes

I used this link

3 Likes

@aussiesloth your trick worked, closed it and opened it a few times and it let me type.
I was able to submit the purchase, the SFX was subtracted.
Thanks again,
Fun stuff!

4 Likes

Have added the intermittent bug to the current bugs/issues doc for v1.5.

Thanks for reporting the issue :pray:

4 Likes

I note than when using windows version, every time I do anything like stake, unstake… The wallet text seems to get smaller and smaller.
If I close and open again is fine, but that will be an issue.

2 Likes

I don’t suppose you have screenshots? That would be helpful.

1 Like

Just a heads up, on twitter, under Safex Market, the market place download link for the public is still for version 1-5 on the header introduction block. When clicked on it goes to 1-6.

Probably not important but might cause some confusion for newcomers. I hope this helps, thanks.

3 Likes