Update from dan

So the current price on the website is $1.67 but some people say they paid $0.04. Is this correct?

Does anyone have any idea when they will be available on the exchanges and for how much?

And where do we receive them to if we buy from the website now?

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SAFEX_BTC

Thank you sir!

I sent my coins from Cyptopia and the transfer took about 2hrs

I have same issue. Transfered 10 000 coin from the Safex wallet to tradesatoshi 2 days ago and still it is unconfirmed.

Wasnā€™t it less then 2 days ago that safex got listed?

Site was found by me 19th, december around 21:00 and tried to test it. It is important question from side of uncorfimed transaction ?

I know right? I bought safex instead of IOTA at $0.36USD. Now its over $5. But Safex is PRICELESS! THANK GOD I made the right decision.

Where do you see it over 5?

IOTA is over $5. I was being sarcastic as people just keep saying Safex is priceless. I mean, sure, we can be hopeful that these guys are legit and have a plan, but with so many damn coins tripling every week and safex being on 1 crap exchange, saying 1 Safex=PRICELESS and sort of moronic.

PS, Iā€™m holding Safex. Not selling. But, Iā€™ll definitely sell some for some profit once itā€™s back om a legit exchange. But donā€™t sound like a weird cult saying this shit is priceless when itā€™s ultimately an idea right now and one with huge questions.

True Matty butā€¦any coin can make huge gains at the moment.
This wonā€™t last, thatā€™s for sure.
Can this coin be massive? Who knows and as for iotaā€¦yeah I exchanged most of my ripple when it was 0.14 cents

2 Likes

Quick side question here, what exchange are you guys preferring? GDAX is not showing any date beyond today and Binance has been so slow I cant use it for 2 days.

Dan, Dan, heā€™s our manā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

gasp
Itā€™s youā€¦

You got some emotional attachment with money, dude. Itā€™s just a trade instrument. You are taking all this waaay too personallyā€¦

Chillā€¦e :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To be fair the fact that Safex is using BTC blockchain until it is moved over to its own was never a secret. If this is a problem it is you who didnt think this through/do a bit of research before buying. Blame yourself manā€¦ no one forced you to buy Safex.

Nice, cheap coinsā€¦

2 Likes

Your emotions will single handedly stop this project. :joy:

1 Like

Fud much. You pick the first thing that came in your head and assumed it was true.