Update from dan

Easy there tiger with your 1k of safex lol

Whatā€™s your point. Do you think u can sway us who have strong hands. Maybe u should research coins more than u would be a grumpy little kid who probably put his picket money on safex anyways. I suggest u just leave and spend your time doing more worth while things e.g. like reading up on future coins

2 Likes

verge is only on a hype now, I also own some too, but safex is long term my friend.

1 Like

I know teenagers who trade with less emotion. You banter and carry on like maybe other underlying issues in life beyond safex issues guy, Not sure your goal here being only two days on forum and not one post showing you should be anywhere near the keyboard let alone crypto, it sure isnā€™t for everyone.

Safex is the holy grail coin. Itā€™s the coin u keep for a long time.

2 Likes

And hopefully notsafex u will cash out and will cry like a little baby lol

Lol, comedy someoneā€™s boardā€¦ someone has there baby pants on I think they need a nappy changeā€¦ put your big boy pants on when you want to grow up convo

Ps, support your investment once they launch safex you will gald u have someā€¦

I have close To a million safex and once it launched Iā€™ll be buying more, yeah I was pissed at first but itā€™s a good thing canā€™t pay for advertising safex has been getting and when itā€™s alive hold on to ur baby pants

1 Like

What is the airspeed velocity of a Sparrow? There will be guesses, none of which will be right, you should know that.

$1-2 in the first quarter of next year

3 Likes

Sheesh, shouldā€™ve been asking this before you invested or slammied the project. You clearly made the mistake not even knowing anything about it. The timeline is on the website safex.io

Is someone now considering changing his name from Notsafex to Nowsafex? Haha

3 Likes

Geeeee that was s shift in attitude @notsafex

1 Like

I wont go near your ping @notsafex. U seem untrustworthy

Hope all your visions materialize!

We have faith

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Safexers!!!

Let your trade candles be green and your Safex wallets full.

This time next year, we will be hitting the Moon

:santa:

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure I saw a tweet notification from Dan around some timings for the marketplace in first half of 2018 but then I cleared it and now I canā€™t find the tweet.

Am I imagining?

Thereā€™s an entire roadmap on the website

Iā€™m talking about the tweet (if there was one)

It has value unless your just a trader ,
Unfortunate we canā€™t buy or sell
Mostly the buy part

1 Like