Can't withdraw SFX/SFT from CoinDeal to LiveCoin

You will need to wait for LC support to clear it for you

I’ve contacted once again to CD to update their wallet stuff for safex.

Is there precedent for LC clearing such transaction?

1 Like

yes 4

Yay hope is not lost. Thanks.
EDIT
There should be at list of things not to do. Tracking entire forum history before doing any step is ridiculous.

1 Like

agree would be great to get a 10 commandments going, yet these are fairly new things occurring

Maybe a Known Issues list that stays updated, either in here, or on the website when relaunched.

Eg. Standalone Orbiter Wallet: Blue screens on old Mac installs - please fill in a bug report if you get a blue screen. (And a link to the bug report pro forma)

(Sorry about hijacking your thread @modimo)

2 Likes

No problem. It is not my thread anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m late to the party in this thread but anyways: you cannot send SFT SFX directly from coindeal to livecoin. Livecoin has integrated addresses and coindeal doesn’t support integrated addresses for withdrawal. If you already made the mistake and did such a transaction, open the support chat and ask for help. Coindeal support is fine, I received help in the support chat and via email.

1 Like

Withdrawals from CoinDeal to LiveCoin are fixed

3 Likes

Mine is still hanging in nowhere…

Modimo has your tx gone through? I’ve also sent my entire balance from cd to livecoin.
Then i read about the issues, then i spoke with CD and lady said its all good, then i updated people at livecoin and nothing happened yet.

2 Likes

I contacted livecoin almost a month ago and still no answer…

1 Like

If it were me, after a month I’d be sending another email to support to ask for feedback on the issue, being sure to include the txn ID for reference.

1 Like

Problem is if you send them another on the already open topic they just lower your priority.

Modimo did you get any reply from them at all? I sent them and it got replied overnight just no solution …yet?

2 Likes

Exactly.
I contacted them again after a week and 2 weeks and each time they kicked me at back of the queue.
Only “useful” message was “Technical experts will check your problem.” and no further action/ message since 20.06.2019 21:07

1 Like

so in other words were fooked unless safex team intervenes. Theres four parties in this mess, us the users, Safex the software provider, CD the exchange with old software (according to them the software update wasnt mandatory) and live coin the exchange with correct software who wont deliver the coins which are in posession. I dont see how its users fault from any viewpoint.

It is not users fault in any way.

Livecoin has possession of funds it is up to them to manage the people affected and match up to whom the deposits belong to; there may be a proof mechanism required by the exchange to redeem funds.

Basically what happens is coindeal’s wallet takes livecoin/xcalibra integrated address and strips out the payment id which helps the exchange using integrated addresses to identify you. So livecoin/xcalibra get a ‘naked’ deposit.

I have been notifying cd by direct message since June 9 besides the published update and notification to all participants provided in April

My suggestion is to have your ticket open, the balance is over there and we can communicate to livecoin to resolve.

2 Likes

@dandabek problem is me and @modimo can practice patience easy peasy but after a while if we try and communicate with the LC staff we will lose priority on our request - meaning even less then nothing will happen - since nothing is done on their part apparently in the first place. Unless some sort of safex authority reaches out to them i dont see this happening ever. Dont understand me wrong im not just trying to annoy you, im trying to save my crypto that came at a high cost

2 Likes

Now that cd finally updated their software, I will see what communication can be made to resolve the issues.

2 Likes