Can't withdraw SFX/SFT from CoinDeal to LiveCoin

Thank you and please keep us updated

2 Likes

Hi guys, just found this thread. About 2.5 weeks ago (2019-06-16) I’ve also sent SFT from Coindeal to Livecoin (≈ 200k) :(( . Livecoin Support said their technical team would look into it… nothing since then.

http://explore.safex.io/tx/0660dc28789ffd9b740c7fcc912e49600b67c967caef02bb1e35f521b011a135

4 Likes

@simitopis it seems there’s more of us unlucky chumps outside, livecoin should have a quite a sum by now. @dandabek any progress mayhaps?

2 Likes

Sfx deposit works well, but no sign of sft deposit for over a week

2 Likes

Any update @dandabek ?

4 Likes

any news from Pawel regarding livecoin @dandabek ?

We already have a lot on deck: specifically tradesatoshi

You have to be absolutely patient. It is not like we have forgotten suddenly to contact livecoin in a reasonable way about the situation. It is very very few cases, so eventually things should be sorted. Please, writing constantly when when when will not do any help.

Next time like in all crypto go send a test amount and dont risk your whole farm on sending impulsively from exchange to exchange chasing prices. THank YOu.

2 Likes

What about xcalibra withdrawals? Being pending for days
Edit: withdrawal complete after couple of days. I hope it’s not going to be like this all the time.

@simitopis @modimo did you get any reply from livecoin yet?

so far no response :frowning:

im assuming you’ve contacted them more then once?

yes that’s right, but it has been a few weeks since my last try

If u contact without getting response the first time, than your ticket is marked as new and moved to the bottom of the list.

The first or second time (a very long time ago) they actually told me that their technical team would look into it… nothing happened. And no response to any of my questions after that.

in other words you cant reach them

Definitely a frustrating thing to go through; though I believe the outcome will normalize as soon as the teams have the time to go through and resolve.

2 Likes

Dan the man! thanks for everything :grin:

2 Likes

It is two months now and my assets are still missing. Honestly this looks very bad…

3 Likes

We are in contact with the livecoin team, they operate a lot of coins so it takes time for their dev team to address any issues they may have. our team is confident that the wallets should be back online soon

I just want you to know that we are in this together.

4 Likes