Can't withdraw SFX/SFT from CoinDeal to LiveCoin

Hi! Good news, after months I finally heard back from Livecoin.

“Hello.
This coin is temporarily disabled due to some node problem. It will be available when we make sure that everything is working properly. Once it is available, all valid transactions should be processed.”

Well, at least something.

1 Like

We are actively pursuing the fix, despite taking a while to hear back, we are in consistent communication.

My belief is that the dev team at the exchange has a lot of work and they are fitting safex into their schedule as they can. I do wish it would be sooner. To note, I have bought 7m sft on livecoin that are still there.

3 Likes

The wallet seems to be back online (for withdrawals only), but my assets are still not available. Should I contact LC?

1 Like

I’ve actually contacted LC already, this is the answer I got:

“Hello.
Your difficulty requires the attention of technical experts. As soon as your turn comes, they will necessarily consider it.”

I guess that we’ll have to be patient :confused:

Situation is looking really really bad. What i received today:
“Hello.
Unfortunately in this situation nothing can be done, we warned that funds will be lost.”
There was no warning. @dandabek can you do something?
TXID:
http://explore.safex.io/search?value=248a73f790d3ce731261c49b12495b21939b537aceb32a4b8416d3d64cb53f9b

2 Likes

I am paying attention, have some ideas. Don’t lose hope yet

3 Likes

Hi! I messaged livecoin once again, this is what they answered:

“Hello.
Unfortunately, the situation has not changed at the moment. We are having difficulty processing transactions for a coin node. Our technical experts are working to solve this problem.”

you guys are getting responses? wow:) i got 3 in 5 months each same like we need expert blabla when expert is available well check blabla

I’m slowly losing hope though:(

hope that was not your whole sft! I have/had quite a large sum there…

ouch, about 15% “lost” for me, still hurts… at least I’ve learned from it and since then always made a test transaction first :’)

but who knows, we still might get lucky

That is just plain theft. How can I trust currency that “gets lost” in transaction and developers suggest it is our fault. At this point I consider all 100% of SFX and SFT as lost since they cannot be safely transferred to only exchange that trades them. Coindeal trade is basically nonexisting.

Let’s stick to facts @modimo

1 Like

Yes but also.

Let’s not go off topic. It has need 5 months and nothing is happening…

This is a matter of livecoin coming through and providing attention. Any such ‘lost’ coins on xcalibra were addressed.

It really comes down to the service providers. There is no reason they should withhold.

2 Likes

I got a response

Hello.
Unfortunately, the transaction you provided contains incorrect details. Perhaps the service that sent the funds made an incorrect transaction or did not update the software. A transaction sent to incorrect details cannot be processed.

I’ve sent them the data that coindeal provided me with, means every possible information

1 Like

same answer for me

: “Hello.
Unfortunately, the transaction you provided contains incorrect details. Perhaps the service that sent the funds made an incorrect transaction or did not update the software. A transaction sent to incorrect details cannot be processed.”

1 Like

So it has been few months. Is there anything happening in regard of lost funds?

1 Like