Can't withdraw SFX/SFT from CoinDeal to LiveCoin

I have only recently assigned someone new to the communications, I hope this can be resolved

2 Likes

I recently received reply:
“Hello. You have sent SFX to the address for SFT. There is a warning in the deposit form: “Send only SFT to this deposit address. Sending another currency to this address will result in the loss of your transaction.””
This obviously is not the case. They don’t seem to take SFT seriously.
@dandabek is there any progress on your end?
http://explore.safex.io/search?value=248a73f790d3ce731261c49b12495b21939b537aceb32a4b8416d3d64cb53f9b

1 Like

@modimo are you on discord? please DM me

1 Like

hi, after @dandabek assigned someone new to the communications, I tried reaching out to livecoin again, but it doesn’t seem to bother them very much …

: “Hello. We have fully answered your question, unfortunately we can not process this transaction for the reasons mentioned above.”

http://explore.safex.io/tx/0660dc28789ffd9b740c7fcc912e49600b67c967caef02bb1e35f521b011a135

Is there anything that can be done?

Message from today:
“Hello. If the conditions described in the deposit form are met, all transactions are processed automatically and credited after receiving the necessary number of confirmations. In your case, there were problems with the processing, as the details are incorrect. This could have occurred as a result of a data entry error while sending, or if the service that sent the funds used outdated software. Regardless of the reasons, the transaction contains incorrect data, the system cannot identify it as belonging to your account, therefore it cannot be processed.”

that doesn’t sound very good…

Sadly livecoin is kind of a mess, xcalibra.com and coindeal.com are working great (xcalibra still in beta therefore withdraw times up to three days or so but working fine, coindeal is faster with withdrawal and deposit but less volume)

Hope you still get it sorted with livecoin, but sounds bad as I read it. Still a lot of black sheeps among crypto exchanges :confused:

we have someone to act as a contact person to try to resolve these. If you have a pending issue (I know it’s been a long time) but if can be resolved it will be a great win for the community. So DM me if you needed support on this and still have an outstanding issue.

despite the early on set issue between livecoin/coindeal, since then the exchanges have been fairly stable nonetheless.

meanwhile, xcalibra withdrawals now process throughout the day and it is serving the sfx/sft trade very well so far.

3 Likes

Well I did DM you yesterday.
I see no win in this situation. If this does get resolved it still is disturbing. My funds are “stuck” for 10 months now.
I am afraid this will not get resolved, since all parties coindeal,livecoin and safex team do not care about it for 10 months.
Also since it is most likely due to safex Blockchain failure, livecoin and coindeal are probably not to blame. Most likely my tokens got mixed up with the blocked ones within exchange and will never arrive since they are blocked. Safex team will of course never admit it is their fault since it will trigger legal actions from defrauded safex users.
So here we are stuck without the funds with false hope.
Edit:
Safex did not even give any guidance how we shall proceed doing our claims. I was opening tickets in livecoin for 10months. But maybe funds never left coindeal since there could be locked. That is how trustworthy safex is…

1 Like

Sounds like they arrived at livecoin, but there Software can’t identify it even through they are in their wallet. They would have to go through unidentified transactions by hand and compare to your data to verify it’s yours…

But that’s some extra work they don’t want to put in. So it sounds to me like a thing livecoin dosn’t want to do…

I had other exchanges where I had wrong information in transaction as well, but all of the supports where willing to search it out, livecoins answers sound like they are just less willing to help customers.

You’re wrong. There where no blocked token when you send it. 10 month ago nothing in the chain was blocked and therefore your assumptions are wrong. It was a different wallet version which resulted in transaction message being striped, they still left coindeal wallet and arrived at livecoin, but without the information for their software. They could search it out in their transaction history if they want, but they just don’t put the effort. The problem started with a delayed update by coindeal, but as said token are with livecoin now and they would just need to put a little effort in if they want.

You can’t really blame safex devs since they have no power over the things exchanges do.

1 Like

There is a very specific way to prove between coindeal and livecoin whose coins are whose.

Previously the person I assigned to this has not stepped up. Someone new is on it, who I know will communicate until all options are exhausted.

4 Likes

Either way my fund are stuck for 10 months and nobody seems to care. IIRC I am not the only one…

And am I supposed to guess how to deal with this? To prove funds were transferred I need either transaction private key or wallet view key. I have none of them. And everybody seems to wash their hands. I emailed support as requested. We will see if anything happens.

1 Like

Yes I mean you should be contacted by the person assigned, not that you should independently contact again. Please just let this person try to handle it.

2 Likes

thanks, I’ll be patient and I hope that this person can work some magic

1 Like

Few days ago I asked CoinDeal again for the transaction private key to prove sending. Today I received it! It is a step forward.
Now I can prove it is 100% livecoin fault that my funds are not accounted for.
Hope this will get resolved soon.
EDIT:
And we are back to square one. Response from LiveCoin

As it was already said: in your case, there were problems with the processing, as the details are incorrect. This could have occurred as a result of a data entry error while sending, or if the service that sent the funds used outdated software. Regardless of the reasons, the transaction contains incorrect data, the system cannot identify it as belonging to your account, therefore it cannot be processed.

1 Like

Guys, simple question. Is it safe to use CoinDeal to buy/sell and transfer SFX and SFT?

1 Like

Hi mate,

Coindeal is very good. I’ve never had any issues with them.

Same with livecoin.

1 Like

Why you wouldnt just stick with xcalibra is byond me

1 Like

Do you realize it is the same problem since before xcalibra?

1 Like

Due to upcoming anniversary here is recap:
-Next week it is going to be 1 year (sic!) since my funds are lost.
-I did provide proof of sending to both Safex team and Livecoin.
-Livecoin keeps repeating that bad data was used.
-Safex team promised to reach out to LC.
-Safex team is not responding.
-My funds are still not accounted for.

So there is that.

2 Likes