Mac TWM: Reporting issues

If you used v6 to receive your coins from coinspot, then you received old coins. If you didn’t then undertake the migration process prior to 30 Nov 2019, then you didn’t complete migration to the new blockchain.

Safex wallet v0.0.7 doesn’t display anything. Looks offline, refreshed but it says “unable to fetch average fee”

V7 is for OLD COIN and facilitated the migration process during the migration window. It is no longer of any relevance to the project.

It is not a wallet for receiving or viewing coins on the Safex blockchain.

1 Like

Safex wallet version 7, we used to view the sft and sfx

I was viewing my sft and sfx few months back

You never viewed SFT and SFX balances in v7. The only thing you’d see is the Migration Table, which was populated from a script run by Dan that was associated with the migrations that were completed for any given Safex address.

1 Like

I did the migration process before 30 November 2019, and i used to view my safex totens and safex cash on the wallet. Which i have screen shot, I have all the Privacy key and public key. But I didn’t migrate in orbiter wallet because my computer didn’t support the orbiter wallet.

Honestly I have viewed all my safex tokens and safex cash on the screen shooted wallet.

So you viewed your migrated totals in the Migration Table. Excellent!

Assuming you saved your .txt file created during the migration process and you have them backed up, then you can certainly restore via keys in twmwallet.

But it just won’t store the password when restored from keys, as explained in the other twmwallet posts, so you’ll have to restore from keys each time you want to access your wallet, until the bug is fixed for the password save issue.

2 Likes

Yes, I have all that .txt file, there are 2 keys like private key and public key. ( How the key looks like How?) How to download twmwallet in mac, Which key will help to restore in twmwallet and when the bug is fixed for the password save? Sorry, I am a layman about this stuffs.

The .txt file contains a wallet address beginning with the prefix “Safex…” and contains 4 keys - 2 x spend & 2 x view, with a public and sec (sec = secret = private) for each.

You need the two sec keys to restore.

All right, I have that all keys you mention, and how to restore from sec keys into twmwallet, can I have further processes? How to download twmwallet? Safex.io says waiing for twmwallet! Any tutorial ?

Why we can’t view our sft and sfx in the safex wallet at these days, which we use to viewed!

How about you take a half hour and read the latest posts relating to weekly update and TWM wallet. The processes and issues are already explain in detail.

Also already explained in several posts.

You mean, we longer able to view out sft and sfx? If so, how we know that how many sft and sfx we have in our wallet ?

Sure I do, thanks

I have an additional wallet that I only have keys to. I don’t have a mnemonic seed; even though I know its coded somehow into the private keys. The keys will let me upload my correct balances into the TWM wallet however when I try to reopen the wallet using the file from keys it keeps saying incorrect password. It’s like a .twm file is never saved which I know is already an issue. However I tried clicking the keys button even while the TWM wallet was open and showing my correct balances so it would display the mnemonic seed but incorrect password shows there as well. I assume I’ll just have to wait on an updated wallet for a file that I can keep reopening.

Yes, already noted on the Forum as an issue.

You will need to wait for a bug fix to avoid having to restore from keys each time you want to access that wallet.

1 Like