Mac TWM: Reporting issues

Thanks @aussiesloth

1 Like

Sorry if this issues were mention before in other threads.
Most of problems with importing wallets are because of old version of system on MAC. I had same issue which was solved immediately after update.
In market section I can’t scroll down offers. I have to maximize window and than Im able to see all offers.
Details of offer (description) should be visible by clicking title not BUY button.
Seller should be name not “day 1”
When I Staked part of SFT I couldn’t stake other part until first one was staked. So I can’t make for example couple “1/12 parts” immediately. Staking 1/12 part, waiting and then 2/12 part etc.
In stakes table would be nice to say date when it was staked.
Also total volume or volume for specific time counter would be great.
HARD RESCAN button can be clicked by accident and we have couple hrs od downloading data. I think there should be confirmation windows.
Maybe UNSTAKE ALL option so people who staked in couple parts can unstake all at once.
Would be nice to see how many coins were locked in percentage (I know it is on telegram and ninja website but better to have everything in 1 place).

1 Like

The merchant name is “day1”

Known issue

Basic understanding of cryptonote needed here by you. Working as intended.

Block number is universal. Date could differ depending on your geolocation.

Good idea!

1 Like

An unstake must match a stake, and can only be for a single staked output. Not possible to unstake multiple stakes in a single tx.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 10.07.04 PM

Give me SFX to buy it!! just kidding

the receipt print function comes out like this

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 1.56.17 PM

1 Like

On my 13" Macbook, the last product (currently the Limited Edition NFT) is not fully visible and there’s no option to scroll down.

Yes. Aware scrolling function went AWOL with the layout code changes from stagenet to Mainnet.

1 Like

Need help: on my os x Yosemite
Version 10.10.5, try to download twm wallet :
The twm wallet 0.0.9 is blank. I am bit backward some reason. Please Really need help.

And TWM 0.0.9 is an old stagenet wallet, not mainnet. :man_shrugging:

You can not unstake tokens.

You can… if you wait for the required 8000 block stake-lock period.

Where i can get the link for TWM wallet for Mac? I am here and there, sefex.io says waiting TWM wallet v1!

Check Support FAQ - Please Read THIS before Posting a Question

Hi there,
While downloading the twm1.0.0 wallet, I have the following problem at the end. Says twm helper(renderer) quit unexpectedly. I have attached the screen shot. Need help
Note: mac os x 10.10.5