Safex Buy-Back Program

I can let go some @ 300sat. Let me know if interested

hi there, what should i do if my entry price is 350 sat? I want to sell them

hey man, i can sell with 350 if you are interested

i can sell you with 350 sat,

Thanks for the offers lads! Lets not crowd the thread. 350 is too steep. I’m willing to pay market price 200. For serious inquires, please DM.

Thanks again,

Wait till next week and you will sell at profit, but its better to hold. Next week white paper is being released.

it’s over 1000 on oficial site

where i suppose to sell them, on trade.satoshi? lol

I don’t get what is funny…

its been frozen for 2 days now…

1 Like

If you referring to tradesatoshi, its working just fine. But i never mentioned ts in my replay, there are other exchanges coming

1 Like

I don’t understand why ppl are so bent against TS. Is it a little funky/clunky looking? Sure. Has it been suffering from DDOS attacks and lagging accordingly? Yep. But does it work? Sure does.

I’ve bought 5 seperate parcels of Safex along with other coins over the last few weeks and had no issues. And when I withdrew the Safex to my Safex wallet at home, they arrived promptly.

3 Likes

ts has been frozen for 24+ hrs…im a little pissed myself

1 Like

Yeah ask Cryptopia lol

1 Like

Excellent idea, that’s what I did, got an apple laptop, dosent even go online except communicating with the ledger system, oh and of course my VPN, and I downloaded the wallets and VPN installation file using my PC and put them on USB and manually showed all hidden files using the attrib command just to make sure there were no drive jumper viruses. And when I’m done all wallet data is deleted or stored off the laptop so if anyone gets it, I lose nothing.

Computer was brand new and has never been on a website

1 Like

You could also store the wallet backup in an encrypted volume using veracrypt.

1 Like

Mate, sorry to hear you’ve had trouble. My current time is 7.30pm. Between 8am and 10am this morning I made several Safex purchases and a HTML purchase on TS.

Very kind offer Dan.
For my part,I am here for the long run.
P.S Bought SAFEX On TS twice now without any issues at all.

cheers Greetzkenny, worked a charm!

Glad to hear I could help out :slight_smile: